Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Is Zola any good as manager? I havent really paid much attention to him since he left Chelsea.

No. Nice guy Zola is not cut out to be a manager. He starts well, players are in awe of him, hits the rocks, and it all falls to shit. I call it to the Stuart Pearce effect. Though he isn't nice, he's a word removed.

• Like 2

Zola got Watford to 2013 final but they lost that and then had a really poor start to the next season.

Unique way Watford do things mean as long as the manager can coach they get good results due to the squad.

Bonkers decision imo...SHA aren't easy on the eye but they grind out results. It's lightyears ahead of what they had just two years ago under Lee Clark.

Foreign owners don't always know best...see Wolves just above the bottom 3 and indeed us with Dr Tony and RDM.

Appointing Zola isn't going to put 5k on the gate...that's a laughable strategy. Maybe if he comes out of retirement.

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Rowett appears to have done a great job at the city, so on the face of it, it seems good news. 

The only niggling concern is what comes next? Does the sudden, and baffling removal of Rowett suggest they are maybe showing a bit of ambition? and maybe have a "bigger name" up their sleeves? 

Walter Zenga was a bigger name than Kenny Jackett.

Didn't do Wolves much good.

48 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Walter Zenga was a bigger name than Kenny Jackett.

Didn't do Wolves much good.

Walter Zenga 12, Kenny Jackett 12

Unless you mean a scrabble score?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â