Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

There will be much worse examples, but my first memory of lack of class from sha was Paul Tait's t-shirt.

I could be wrong but I also remember watching what I think was "Nick Hannock's football nightmares" and seeing a QPR defender (I think) score an own goal against blues and then have one of the blues forwards run up and celebrate in his face, properly goading him. The defender retaliated and got sent off.

There's probably loads of examples like this, just a horrible club.

Like many others its the small time sha 'supporters' that really drive my passion to beat them. They don't go to the games, they don't watch them on TV and don't talk about them and don't post about them on fb... HOWEVER, when Villa get beat they are all over it live a rash.

If/when we beat them it'll be a mild bit of banter aimed at them and that will be that. If they win they'll be ranting about it for years. Win, lose or draw they'll be saying effing villa this, scum & vile that, all the insults under the sun.

I can only talk of my own experience but I see a pretty clear relationship between intelligence level and which team you follow.

All the small heath fans I know are generally at the lower end of the IQ ratings.
  • Like 4

Like many others its the small time sha 'supporters' that really drive my passion to beat them. They don't go to the games, they don't watch them on TV and don't talk about them and don't post about them on fb... HOWEVER, when Villa get beat they are all over it live a rash.

If/when we beat them it'll be a mild bit of banter aimed at them and that will be that. If they win they'll be ranting about it for years. Win, lose or draw they'll be saying effing villa this, scum & vile that, all the insults under the sun.

I can only talk of my own experience but I see a pretty clear relationship between intelligence level and which team you follow.

All the small heath fans I know are generally at the lower end of the IQ ratings.

To this day I still hear Blues fans refer to their last minute EQUALISER at Villa Park as if it were up there with Iniesta's goal for Spain in the world cup final.

The funny thing about the game was they never won. We absolutely obliterated them at villa park 5-1 remember that you unwashed losers?

I agree these games bring out the worst out of both fans. That's why I don't get much enjoyment

Knew of a small handful and they were so insignificant I didn't have any feelings towards them until they all started crawling out the wood work at school, coincidently the very same year they got promoted. Hated them ever since. Funnily enough as I'm in London, I haven't heard from a Blues fan in a long time, but the last time I knew I was in the presence of one was on the tube and I overheard his conversation - no prizes for guessing which club he was banging on about for 15 minutes.

They might as well stop wasting money on maintaining a stadium and entering the league, it would make much more sense just to be a full time anti-villa institution.

Edited by a m ole

Had so many run-ins with bitter, bitter noses over the years. Sat in the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados, and saw a guy physically turn away from me, when he found out I was a Villa fan, who moments earlier had been chatting away with me and my mates. I laughed at him a lot. Non of them are from Brum, so couldn't quite believe it. I told them it's standard. Sales guy at work refused to shake my hand, when he found out I was a Villa fan too. Even some of the women, who have no interest in football, commented what a ridiculous word removed he was. Again, I just smiled, and told them it's what they do best.  

• Like 1

Had so many run-ins with bitter, bitter noses over the years. Sat in the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados, and saw a guy physically turn away from me, when he found out I was a Villa fan, who moments earlier had been chatting away with me and my mates. I laughed at him a lot. Non of them are from Brum, so couldn't quite believe it. I told them it's standard. Sales guy at work refused to shake my hand, when he found out I was a Villa fan too. Even some of the women, who have no interest in football, commented what a ridiculous word removed he was. Again, I just smiled, and told them it's what they do best.  

That is a shocking read, are they really that **** stupid ?

Love them, they're fantastic. The build up, the arguing and piss taking with your bluenose mates

see, I don't get this.

I haven't got any Bloonose mates, family, acquaintances. I cut ties with any of the cabbages when I left school in 1979.

Why would anyone want a "friend" who's a knuckledragger?

I've known some lads who are blose, for 25 years or more. Obviously none of them tick right, but they're still mates. I'm Goodfather to one of my sha supporting mate's daughters

You had a kid with one?

• Like 1

To me its just nothing more than "banter". Dont care about rivalry in football. Dont even really dislike blues either tbf. (just 0 feelings towards them) This may be something to do with my brother taking me to watch all the games to the LC final when i was young. I hate liverpool/united way way more.

Edited by gharperr

I'm not even English and I hate them with a passion. I've hated them ever since when my little brother was 10 and we were in Brum for a game. We were sitting in the hotel lobby waiting to leave for Villa Park, my brother proudly wearing his Villa shirt, when one of their ugly, inbred fans screamed 'f***ing Villa scum' at him. Then I went to the sty and had coins and seats thrown at me. Yeah, I hate them. And I bloody hate playing them.

• Like 2

I absolutely **** hate them. They are a wretched club with no discernible qualities. I don't have any Small Heath pig dogs as mates because how can I possibly trust their opinion on anything when they support that shower of shit?

Plus none of them wash, so...

• Like 1

I cant stand them, every experience i have with them is that they should just crawl back to where they came from and never come out again.

The thought of losing to them is unbearable tbh because we'd have to deal with them droning on about it for years like theyd won the second trophy in their history. I honestly feel like they exist just to hate us, rather than to support their team.

I was trying to explain to a liverpool fan at work earlier why it was, and always will be, a bigger debry than theirs. I told him that if a blues and villa fan sat next to each other during a game it would be carnage. He really thought theirs was bigger because they play each year. Ours is bigger because even though we go years without playing each other we still carry the intense hatred and would love nothing better than to watch them suffer intolerably in the doldrums with the occasional thrashing from us.

• Like 3

I hate them. I remember being at the game in 2002 (?) and walking home in absolute fear (ok home = to the station) and then seeing a nose throw some liquid over a young lad who was with his dad, the young lad was 4/5, anyway... it was piss. I swear I wanted to chase the shit head - but went over and made sure the kid was ok. I hated them before that, but at that point the hatred boiled up and has never subsided.

SCUM.

I'll be going to this game but the thing is, I'll probably be working in London during the day and coming up by the train. I'll be in a suit so I can pass for a civilian but what will the situation be with regards to trains into Aston from New Street?

I've never used the trains for any derby match as I usually drive up with my dad.

Edited by Mantis

I'll be going to this game but the thing is, I'll probably be working in London during the day and coming up by the train. I'll be in a suit so I can pass for a civilian but what will the situation be with regards to trains into Aston from New Street?

I've never used the trains for any derby match as I usually drive up with my dad.

I think trains are usually ok - they normally split the fans (Witton / Aston) - I think! I usually grab from Aston to New Street, then obviously back down here. Done it for a derby before and they definitely split the fans.

I think trains are usually ok - they normally split the fans (Witton / Aston) - I think! I usually grab from Aston to New Street, then obviously back down here. Done it for a derby before and they definitely split the fans.

What about people who aren't with either set of fans?

I should add that I won't be going back on the train as I'll be driving back with my Dad so that'll be no problem.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â