Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They beat Nuneaton Town 2-1 last night in the final of the Birmingham Senior Cup at theirs, with a team including Zigic and youth players. 'Boro were relegated from the Conference a couple of weeks ago.

Just seen a video of them at Bolton in the concourse singing a Tim Sherwood touches kids song. Oh dear.

With their season over, looks like they'll just be watching Villa for the next few weeks

Normally I don't read the filth that is SHA forums, but I loved one of their morons references to Bournemouth:

"My solution to the problem of 30th May is a Vintage Trains steam engine trip towards Bournemouth, whose football team I expect to come in with a cheeky bid for X' Benteke after the final."

I don't have a second team as such but living in Bournemouth, I will always fondly remember the fact that they stuffed SHA 12-2 this season, starting with a home defeat of 0-8, then having taken a 0-2 lead the knuckle draggers lost it 4-2!

SHA are embarrassing and a disgrace to the proud name of my home city. The council really should take action against their disgusting use of the city's name.

Edited by MikeMcKenna

villa v wolves to me always meant more because i grew up with wolves fans, rugeley is a villa/wolves town so the rivalry meant more to me. few blues here but not that many. next season i want blues,wolves and forest,derby,sheff weds or leeds to come up.

villa v wolves to me always meant more because i grew up with wolves fans, rugeley is a villa/wolves town so the rivalry meant more to me. few blues here but not that many. next season i want blues,wolves and forest,derby,sheff weds or leeds to come up.

Wouldn't mind Wolves coming up. Let SHA rot

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â