Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I'd like them to drop down another division. But you should never want a club to fold, IMO, no matter how much you despise them. I'd like to play them in the FA Cup sometime, it would be good fun.

I'd like them to drop down another division. But you should never want a club to fold, IMO, no matter how much you despise them. I'd like to play them in the FA Cup sometime, it would be good fun.

It's a fair point. You could look at them like an inconvenient shit stain in the toilet. It doesn't really bother you that it's there, but you still piss on it every time you visit.

It's a fair point. You could look at them like an inconvenient shit stain in the toilet. It doesn't really bother you that it's there, but you still piss on it every time you visit.

I disagree... I want them to crumble, fold and disappear into oblivion... I want that club badge to be history just like Wimbledons is... I want to see the pictures in the papers of their fans in tears at the demise of their beloved shitbag of a club and the concept of them being no more...

• Like 3

Yep.

I like local rivalries and derbies.

But not SHA. They can die for all I care. Horrible club.

disagree, I love the SHA derby games especially when MON was in charge. Loved it when gabby scored the late winner at their place

im tipping them next season to make the play off, hope they do because i want them back in the prem. never understood people who dont want their hated rivals in the same league. ok it great to see them get relegated but after a couple of seasons you want them back up.

68Fq54i.jpg

• Like 4

Conflicted. As much as I hate everything about their poxy little club, moments like Gabby scoring a late winner at the temple of doom, are about as sweet as they come. For that reason, I'd like the opportunity to feel that elation again.  

Yep.

I like local rivalries and derbies.

But not SHA. They can die for all I care. Horrible club.

disagree, I love the SHA derby games especially when MON was in charge. Loved it when gabby scored the late winner at their place

Nah **** that.

I did love those victories. But it would be a small price to pay for them to disappear forever. I'd survive without them.

I think if you live in close proximity to these vermin you don't want the hassle of playing them.

I don't think that's the case. I don't live in Brum anymore, but when I did, playing them was always the first fixtures you'd look for. I know that all my friends and family that still live in Brum, love derby day. On both sides. Doesn't stop us from laughing at sha's misfortune though!

Conflicted. As much as I hate everything about their poxy little club, moments like Gabby scoring a late winner at the temple of doom, are about as sweet as they come. For that reason, I'd like the opportunity to feel that elation again.  

Also to add, they do always manage to provide great moments of comedy like the European Cup Winning Diary incident, Barry Fry urinating in the corners of the ground, dodgy owners going to Jail etc. Even when we are having tough times, they manage to go out of their way to make us feel better about ourselves. However, they can do that from the lower leagues where hopefully we will never have to meet them again.

• Like 1

I think if you live in close proximity to these vermin you don't want the hassle of playing them.

I don't think that's the case. I don't live in Brum anymore, but when I did, playing them was always the first fixtures you'd look for. I know that all my friends and family that still live in Brum, love derby day. On both sides. Doesn't stop us from laughing at sha's misfortune though!

I agree it's a bigger occasion but personally I don't like even being in the same league as them and being forced to acknowledge their existence.

• Like 1

I agree it's a bigger occasion but personally I don't like even being in the same league as them and being forced to acknowledge their existence.

Definitely this.

Definitely this.

Being in the same city as them is enough! 

Their fans are obsessed with Villa, of that I have no doubt and they don't like it when you point that out. Even the decent fans at work revert to type most of the time, A bad weekend Villa result always means it gets a mention on Monday, irrespective of how SHA got on, which proves the point.

For this reason, they can disappear into the ether for all I care, scummers.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â