Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Horrible fans showing there colours, disrespecting the minutes silence for the fallen war veterans!..

Really? Scum.

Or more likely, coming into the ground late and not knowing that there was a silence scheduled. 

Horrible fans showing there colours, disrespecting the minutes silence for the fallen war veterans!..

Really? Scum.

Or more likely, coming into the ground late and not knowing that there was a silence scheduled. 

Didn't sound like that to me.

Really? Scum.

Worst. Excuse. Ever.

Really? Scum.
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

It's the one that is always used when we're accused of being noisy during silences. 

Well Sherlock Holmes has explained that to us then it's not because there are some horrible disrespectful able people in the world then justgot there late and that didn't know that 25k people are silent for a reason

Like genie said worst explanation ever

Really? Scum.
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

It's the one that is always used when we're accused of being noisy during silences.

Well Sherlock Holmes has explained that to us then it's not because there are some horrible disrespectful able people in the world then justgot there late and that didn't know that 25k people are silent for a reason

Like genie said worst explanation ever

Really? Scum.
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

Just to confirm the facts from a Wolves ST pal of mine at the game,

As soon as the Ref blew for silence, one of the unwashed took the opportunity to shout "Dingle words removed" of whom his fellow 6 fingered, web footed knuckle draggers thought it was funny and thus encouraged the said diseased one even more. 

They really are the most horrible people this side of occupied Syria.

• Like 1

It amuses me that they post their hilarious little pictures about our current run of form, its almost as if they haven't won 2 in 15 are in the relegation zone in the championship and just been destroyed 8-0 at home to bournemouth. Thick doesn't even begin to describe them.

It amuses me that they post their hilarious little pictures about our current run of form, its almost as if they haven't won 2 in 15 are in the relegation zone in the championship and just been destroyed 8-0 at home to bournemouth. Thick doesn't even begin to describe them.

That's just it though - they don't give a shit about their own crappy little club as long as "duh vile" are losing.

• Like 1

Oh dear.

Still a long way to go though...Bolton are picking up aswell. Rotherham on the slide worries me though even if Evans is a cnut.

Is that Leeds I see plummeting towards the relegation zone Trent...? ;)

They went up in the table as a result of tonight games not down, so no :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â