Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The sooner they implode and shut down forever, the better. 

Never want us to play them again.

Just dont get it.

That 5-1 was one of my favourite villa memories, the atmosphere was electric

If they were still in the prem you can guarantee that it would be the one fixture where we'd pull a 40k+ crowd

Such a daft opinion, in my opinion

So… Small Heath appoint Villa fan Rowett from League Two.

Meanwhile the one team below them sack their manager and who is in the frame for the job…. Lee Clark.

Can you just imagine if he gets the job and manages to turn them around and get them above Small Heath...

That would be too funny.

• Like 1

The sooner they implode and shut down forever, the better. 

Never want us to play them again.

Just dont get it.

That 5-1 was one of my favourite villa memories, the atmosphere was electric

If they were still in the prem you can guarantee that it would be the one fixture where we'd pull a 40k+ crowd

Such a daft opinion, in my opinion

If you'd have asked me 15 years ago I would have probably been on your side. However having been to the games against them and having to endure their moronic supporters on a daily basis then liquidation is now my preferred option for them

It went beyond rivalry - it was vitriolic hatrid and the games had an undercurrent of tension and it felt it could kick off any minute. The 2 games where we lost 0-3 and 0-2 in the same season was pure hell! Stern John's last minute goal in the 2-2 game is one of my most painful memories! 

I'll lose no sleep over them if they shut down. 

EDIT: Yes, the 5-1 was great! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

Burton must be a shitty club to manage if small heath is considered a step up.

Can't believe anyone is daft enough to jump onto this sinking ship

Burton is not a shitty club to manage,  far from it.  Cant quite understand why the bloke has done it,  the only thing I can think of is he wants to stretch himself and have a challenge.

Burton is not a shitty club to manage,  far from it.  Cant quite understand why the bloke has done it,  the only thing I can think of is he wants to stretch himself and have a challenge.

"Challenge" is an understatement!

Burton is not a shitty club to manage, far from it. Cant quite understand why the bloke has done it, the only thing I can think of is he wants to stretch himself and have a challenge.

Lots of reasons. Money, ambition, jumping from League Two to the Championship (perhaps temporarily) all without having to move home or away from where he is from.

Add to that he is a former player which buys him extra good will and I can see why he took it.

If it doesn't work out his reputation won't be too damaged by it because of the circumstances at the club.

Of course it is a step up.

Burton are not a shitty club at all, (but maybe I'm saying this because I'm from Burton...) they have a nice new ground and are coming up in the leagues like crazy. 

The only thing that does make me wonder is why did Rowett take the job if he know that next season he will be playing Burton in League 1. Saying that however, he could save them and become a hero, and the the doors the the premier league are wide open.

Burton is not a shitty club to manage, far from it. Cant quite understand why the bloke has done it, the only thing I can think of is he wants to stretch himself and have a challenge.

Lots of reasons. Money, ambition, jumping from League Two to the Championship (perhaps temporarily) all without having to move home or away from where he is from.

Add to that he is a former player which buys him extra good will and I can see why he took it.

If it doesn't work out his reputation won't be too damaged by it because of the circumstances at the club.

Lee Clark appointed Blackpool manager… confirmed tomorrow.

This could be fun :)

Ooh I can see it now, Lee Clark and Nathan Delfouneso dancing on the pitch after a great relegation escape.

Sadly, I doubt even Harry Houdini could escape the mess Blackpool are in.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â