Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

great we knew this wouldnt last but this is interesting

The Blues just managed to cling onto their Championship place last season, but Clark must massively trim the wage bill for next season

Scott HeaveyWatford-v-Birmingham-City-Sky-Bet-Champi

Lee Clark will have to make massive cutbacks as Birmingham City slash their costs ahead of a sale.

Clark was stunned to find out that his budget will drop to around £6million for next season - around a QUARTER of the previous campaign’s cash.

The Blues boss, who beat the drop in the final minutes of the relegation fight, faces a nightmare round of cuts in the summer.

Birmingham’s owners want the average wage to come down to around £5,000-a-week and the squad size to reduce to about 24.

Clark will have no money for signings and is under orders to look at the loan market - a policy that almost cost them dearly last time.

The club is for sale at £25million but in the meantime jailed Carson Yeung wants the day-to-day running down to the bare minimum

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-face-massive-cutbacks-3610857=just click it

Bloody Nora... A budget of £6m to run a club for a year is insane!

That's not transfer kitty, that's entire amount of money to spend on the existing squad's wages.

And we thought we had it bad!

Oh I forgot to mention.... I was on Broad Street on the last day of the season and who did I see in a stained Blues shirt outside the Aussie bar????

Yep our friend in the stained vest!!! I couldn't believe it, I tried so hard to get a picture of him but just didn't manage it.

• Like 1

Crikey, I don't want to get into anymore trouble today so won't name names but seems one member of the consortium got into a bit of a bother with certain authorities whilst he was at Luton.

Small Heath - Swindon, it was meant to be.

Have never left a pub so fast since I saw it getting filled by Swindon fans. 

All 3 of them?

There were more, and skinheads. I had only seen skinheads on film before. So as I said, me and my mate left fast. A pub in Shrewsbury of all places.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â