Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Im sure that under HK law no one can buy them as the HK govt basically owns them, thy can only be sold over time, certain % to start off with

They can only be sold overtime because the company who own them BIHL are on the HKSE and with sha being their only asset if they were to sell them in one go they would become a shell company and so lose their place on the HKSE. So apparently what BIHL are having to do is sell a percentage of the club and use that money invest in some other asset(s).then they can sell the rest of the club.

why the hell would they want blose when they could have us ?  bigger club, bigger fan base 

Much much cheaper would be my guess?

But they would need to invest far more heavily.

• Like 1

Dont know it was just a guess, if its true there must be a reason and my guess is because it would cost them nothing really and they wouldn't need to throw around hundreds of millions. Just some steady investement to get up to this league where all the big money comes in..

What a coincidence this leaked rumour of a takeover being nearer comes just a week or so before they announce the prices of the new season tickets (30th May) A lot of noses i know have said no way will they renew if its the same owners.

• 2 weeks later...

why the hell would they want blose when they could have us ? bigger club, bigger fan base

Much much cheaper would be my guess?

But they would need to invest far more heavily.

Not really. They could buy the club and get them up to our level on a little bit less than it'd cost just to buy us you'd have to think. And that's a scary thought in itself

Not really p3te. They have huge debts, a poor stadium, a crowd averaging 13k, 20+ players out of contract and no huge tv rights like premier league offers.

Despite our problems I still maintain evethigh ugh we will cost more as a club we represent a much better investment than the blosers

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Not really p3te. They have huge debts, a poor stadium, a crowd averaging 13k, 20+ players out of contract and no huge tv rights like premier league offers.

Despite our problems I still maintain evethigh ugh we will cost more as a club we represent a much better investment than the blosers

Plus buying Blose means buying unaudited accounts. It;s a huge gamble - there could be anything hidden from there.

Apparently they're are in talks with a British Consortium 'with a very strong American investement fund'. Whatever that means? Maybe Mr Rich will be involved with them after all.

Edited by useless

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â