Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Most teams having 3 home games in your last four you would be delighted with that but not the blosers!!

Can you imagine they go down then go into administration and have to start in league one minus 10 points?

• Like 1

Bolton, although they can't qualify for the play offs, will want to finish their season off with a win in front of their own fans so I fully expect them to go for it.

Yep! And surely it's entertaining for the players to be the team who put the final nail into another team's coffin!? I know I'd want to if I was a footballer. That alone is something to play for. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

3rd in form table and it's the last home game in front of fans wanting to go out on a high

nobody will be gifted points

but I'd expect Birmingham to be trying harder

too hard hopefully

The perfect scenario is for blues to absolutely spank Bolton 3/4-0 with Donny 1-0 at Leicester until the few minutes before scoring twice.

I don't just want them down, I want them to have hope, I want to see happy faces giving it the big one at the Reebok before turning to despair. 

The perfect scenario is for blues to absolutely spank Bolton 3/4-0 with Donny 1-0 at Leicester until the few minutes before scoring twice.

I don't just want them down, I want them to have hope, I want to see happy faces giving it the big one at the Reebok before turning to despair. 

Blues would still stay up if they win and Donny win, well probably anyway, as it would put them above Millwall and someone else I think.

Seriously Sid? You going?

Well he does live in Lancashire.

Last time at the Reebok Ash missed a penalty and we lost 3-2, I need to exercise that and how better than taking my coat off to reveal a Villa shirt when hopefully they go down. Might take my mind off VP later on.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â