Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Anyone seen Clark's interview on SSN? Wow, what a monumental tool.

he was strangely confident of beating Wigan and getting 4 points from these 2 games :D

He came across as.... well.... a bit mental really.

Did you see the bit at the end where he said he hoped he didn't bump into the reporter on holiday?

He's off at the end of the season anyway so that may account for his behaviour.

Well I'm not going anymore but I was up for it. I had nothing else planned at the time so I thought it would be a bit of fun as it's only down the road.

Guess Bayern - RM isn't a bad alternative.

Well I'm not going anymore but I was up for it. I had nothing else planned at the time so I thought it would be a bit of fun as it's only down the road.Guess Bayern - RM isn't a bad alternative.

going to the game wouldn't bother me, if it was a freebie, buy giving money to them, i couldn't do it

Anyone going tonight?

Its a tenner in the Wigan end, cash on door. Me and a mate are probably doing it

Why would anyone do this?

To see some good football (Wigan) and the possibility of a team you dislike giving you something to cheer about in a dreadful season?

I can't think of anything worse.

I cannot believe a Villa fan would pay a tenner to go to this game.

However.....stick a tenner on them to win @ 3/1 and it will ease the pain if they end their hilarious home streak

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â