Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

After reading through the last few pages I honestly wonder what half the 'blues' fans would do if we ceased to exist.

I'd say get a job, but then I remembered.

Edited by dodgyknees

After reading through the last few pages I honestly wonder what half the 'blues' fans would do if we ceased to exist.

Continue to not be the best team in the Midlands.

• Like 2

not much as there are only about 4 of them

All in front of the TV watching Jeremy Kyle on a loop

proudly saying "i know him" every time their dad / brother comes on

watching, appearing on. same thing!

• Like 1

Another hyper-exciting, white knuckle, heart attack inducing, thrill a minute game at the Sty today.

Shame about the shit brown result. Good job there weren't many of them there to witness it, Heartlands hospital wouldn't cope with the influx of over excited Nose patients.

Another dreadful result for them today with only 13k there, with 7 games to go (I think?) it looks like it's between themselves, Charlton, Millwall and Yeovil.

Would be hilarious if they went down the trapdoor again but I have a feeling they'll do just enough to escape. They have 5 points and a massive goal difference advantage over Millwall.

They're getting away with it massively, the teams below them are just rubbish.

Yeovil today, 2-1 up against 10 men with 10 minutes left and they can't even win that!

Really need a Millwall win on Tuesday but just can't see it.

Not directly releated to small heath but strange to see Colin Tattum's reaction to Russell Brand on Match of the Day. I thought he would have deleted the tweets come the morning.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â