Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Saturday evening must have been one of the beigest nights in Villa's recent history then!

But that's the point, that was a really great "unbeige" evening, in a season that's been full of them for the most part. We've had a few highlights (some bloody great ones!) but overall I don't think we're an exciting club to support.

Still, it beats struggling in the Championship while your owner is having his arse pounded in a Hong Kong prison with the threat of administration and bankruptcy never far away.  

Excitement is relative. To me, every win in the PL is exciting, we're beating the best teams in the country. It's obviously less exciting than winning the league or playing CL but I'd certainly take that beige over the increasingly dark shades of brown Blues find themselves in.

What is exciting about waiting to find out if your money laundering owner wins his appeal in court? The best possible outcome of this season is that they finish above Yeovil, Doncaster and Barnsley and avoid administration. Riveting stuff.

Well it's Millwall v Small Heath on a Tuesday night soon.... one for the brave that... I think if Millwall can win that then Small Heath are in real trouble

I can just see all the blood on the street...from all the knuckles being dragged about

If you travel to Chile or Senegal, Jordan or Thailand and mention Aston Villa, they will know of what you speak.  

They won't know Birmingham City.

Fact.

A nothing club on par with Coventry; crap history, crap present, crap future. 

• Like 3

Well done Charlton… so that leaves them 5 points clear of Millwall and the bottom three with Reading at home on Saturday followed by a trial to the New Den. Things could get very interesting. :)

They couldn't... could they?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â