Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Important round of games tonight and tomorrow... If results go against them that gap between them and the relegation scrap is going to start getting pretty small. As it is several teams below them have games in hand.

Could prove to be a nervy run in for them given their horrible current form.

Bad night for them, lets hope for another one tomorrow.

I was hoping Yeovil or Barnsley would get a result.

As far as I could see only Doncaster winning was bad for them? Maybe the Blackpool result?

Those two were never going to win two in a row especially with who they were playing. But still 2 results went against Small Heath and they are getting closer and closer to that bottom 3.

Yeah that is true they've done that a few times this season but their form at the moment is horrible. No wins in 12 at home with Burnley in the form they are in followed by a resurgent Sheff We'd under a Villa old boy. Could easily be two defeats.

Honestly Macheda's going to be one of these insignificant footballers that's going to annually hack me off whatever level he plays at for the next 10 years, can see him scoring past us in the cup a few times.

I did joke about it a few weeks back but is there actually a recall clause in his loan. The week before we play Man. United Rooney is suspended and RVP and Hernandez are injury so they recall him....and he scores a first half hattrick past us or something mental. Anything horrific is possible when we play them and then he'll go back to slumming it in the championship.

Honestly Macheda's going to be one of these insignificant footballers that's going to annually hack me off whatever level he plays at for the next 10 years, can see him scoring past us in the cup a few times.

I did joke about it a few weeks back but is there actually a recall clause in his loan. The week before we play Man. United Rooney is suspended and RVP and Hernandez are injury so they recall him....and he scores a first half hattrick past us or something mental. Anything horrific is possible when we play them and then he'll go back to slumming it in the championship.

It wouldn't be a first half hattrick.

It would be a 98th minute volley from 40 yards to win the game 3-2 after we'd been 2-0 up until the 85th minute.

Just showed the goals on ssn, what a surprise to see Paul '4 ft **** all' Robinson having to be 'held back' back by his team mates during an argument with ref. Horrible creature.

and lee Clark did a proper mentalist celebration, kicking the advertising hoardings and looking like a child who's been told to come in for his tea.

Edited by Jimzk5

small heath are claiming the ref was "winding up" Thug Robinson about the score as he booked him (they were 2-1 down at the time).

Can't see this being anything but utter bollox but if true well played referee :)

It will turn out to be something similar to Clattenburg telling Lallana he's changed since playing for England...

Only Robinson is far too shit to even play for England and he hasn't changed, he's always been a **** word removed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â