Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

ANyone who genuinely believe Blues have a proud history and that they dominate the city is basically off their rocker.

Anyone that says "it's the club that XXXX the city's name" is not doing that well to mask the trolling.

Quick quiz - fill in the missing word from Islingtonclaret's post. 

"Continuously brings shame, embarrassment and disappointment to"

• Like 2

How stupid are we, and I include myself in that for rising to the bait. Just had a quick re read of the last page and it was obvious from the very start he was trying to wind up the genuine Villa fans on here. Barry knew what he wanted to do and he succeeded in his little game.

• Like 1

I don't mind. Rising to the bait got him banned.

It annoys me more that he's been lurking on this site for so long and hadn't been found out before.

Until smellovision gets perfected, it may be difficult.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be averse to having a genuine nose (rather than obvious troll) on the site to give his views on the utter shambles they have become.

Couple of issues with that - he'd have to be able to type in English and I'd have to time my views of this thread with my showers. It's doable I guess.

• Like 2

Anyone that says "it's the club that XXXX the city's name" is not doing that well to mask the trolling.

Quick quiz - fill in the missing word from Islingtonclaret's post. 

Dirties

If he wasn't a sha fan, then he certainly hadn't been to a Villa game for the past season.

Saying that we get on the back of the team when we go behind and that we could learn from them :D :D :D :D

We were chanting 'Paul Lambert's Claret & Blue Army' for ten minutes while we were 4-0 down to Spurs last season :D

(it was 4-0 wasn't it?)

It was 4-0. What a christmas present from the Villa that was. Lower Holte and Brigada boys still kept spirits up (until they were broken by Bale and that stupid heart thing on the 87th min or whatever.

followed by the 3-0 defeat by Wigan at vp on my birthday. What a **** delightful day I had.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â