Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

looking at current squad it really is quite poor. Ambrose, Burke and maybe Eardley and a fit King are decent players in there, rest are average even for Championship.

Interestingly David Murphy still plays there, I remember a poster on here demanding we sign him and N'Daw  :crylaugh:

I'm really struggling to understand why the FL are allowing this lot to continue, considering they've only submitted one set of accounts in the past 3 years and they came with a disclaimer after audit to say they were pretty much made up.

You and me both.

I've taken a look at the Football League rules in relation to the submission of accounts and they seem relatively straight forward and based on the information in the public domain it would appear Blues haven't met the requirements.

I really don't understand how they haven't been punished by the FL.

I'm really struggling to understand why the FL are allowing this lot to continue, considering they've only submitted one set of accounts in the past 3 years and they came with a disclaimer after audit to say they were pretty much made up.

You and me both.

I've taken a look at the Football League rules in relation to the submission of accounts and they seem relatively straight forward and based on the information in the public domain it would appear Blues haven't met the requirements.

I really don't understand how they haven't been punished by the FL.

maybe they are laughing at the absurdity of it all like us

You say that but they've been getting into deep shit since 2011, and they still fall, and fall further and nothing seems to be happening. Something's going to have to give way - either HMRC, creditors or the Football League. Just how much sodding longer?

Only the really stupid or the really really broke fail to pay tax because HMRC will file for bankruptcy and will close you down likewise the banks.

These are the people you pay if you want to stay in business and you will default on payments, extend payments terms and do anything you can with other suppliers before you start messing with these.

Their income is obviously not sufficient to sustain their out goings, exactly what those out goings are would be very interesting I'm sure.

They are seemingly doing everything they can to stay solvent, selling players and if rumours are to be believed future income but their income is only going to keep on falling especially when their parachute payments end.

On the face of it administration would seem inevitable at some point but I've been expecting it for 12 months now and they've avoided it.

The thing I'm more curious about is how they are avoiding FL action for failure to declare accounts. That makes no sense.

They finally announced their (made up) 2011 accounts at the beginning of this season I believe. Think they should have been in by end of April 2012 and they missed it, had extensions and then had their auditers quit because they couldn't tell the clubs arse from its elbow on the details they were given and so Blues missed the extension so were under transfer embargo last summer for a while, right?

So 2012's accounts should have been in by now, have they not submitted those either?

I'm honestly not bothered if he goes to the Blues. They're welcome to a past it has been who is looking for one last pay day.  He is 33 now and even at his peak around 2002-2004 he was not great. All pace and not much else, a slightly better version of Julian Joachim. He goes into the same bracket as Heskey, a likeable person but not a great player, the complete opposite of Suarez, Terry, Keane etc

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1158-three-birmingham-division-edl-members-caught-in-anonymous-paedophile-sting

Hactivist group Anonymous have launched a sting operation and have allegedly caught three peadophiles within the Birmingham Division of the English Defence League.

Pretending to be fifteen year old girls, Anonymous contacted the men, also members of Birmingham City's hooligan firm - the Zulus.

Think I'll just leave this here

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 4

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1158-three-birmingham-division-edl-members-caught-in-anonymous-paedophile-sting

Hactivist group Anonymous have launched a sting operation and have allegedly caught three peadophiles within the Birmingham Division of the English Defence League.

Pretending to be fifteen year old girls, Anonymous contacted the men, also members of Birmingham City's hooligan firm - the Zulus.

Think I'll just leave this here

Hahahahahahaha. I don't like it, but I have done if that makes sense.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â