Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I think in a couple of years they will be competing with Coventry

They could be champions league finalists every year and im 99% certain some of them would still be mre interested in our results..

He wrote, on page 457.

On a thread on a villa forum that is usually chuckling at the circus that is small heath fc, your point is?

His point being that people poke fun at them for being obsessed yet you posted this on page 457 of a thread on a Villa site about them.

Oh really i hadn't worked that one out..as i said a thread on a villa forum that was originally created to laugh at blues relegation is hardly the same as spending all day on articles about villa and commentating on them all,  one is obsession the other one is just funny.

If you had to live amongst them and smell them everyday, you'd be posting on here more often. It's easier to ignore them when all you have to do is turn off your t'internet connection.

All I've heard from the heathens since the season's ended is about Benteke. It's a different level of obsession with their fans than poking some fun occasionally on a message board. There's a fair few who will know who Villa are playing but are unaware which seaside town their own lot are visiting next.

458 pages of comedy and there's plenty more to come. :)

• Like 3

I see them every day.

Unwashed, unemployed, tattooed necks, bull terriers, drinking lager at 10.30am.

Utter filth.

• Like 4

five years, which when you take in to account the relegation, cup final, financial trouble etc etc we've covered a fair few subjects on here its not simply a case of people spouting bollocks about how shit they are

I did some quick maths here, it's about 5 posts a day. I bet that's not even 1% of all the posts made on VT in that time.

Which considering how laughable they genuinely are is the complete opposite of "obsession". I'd call it irrelevance.

Some knuckle dragging tit even wrote into the Birmingham Mail recently trying to have a go about Benteke wanting away.

They can't find anything positive about their own club to write to the press about so they continue their obsession with Villa.

Pathetic neanderthals.

I got a text off one that I play football with the other day gloating about the fact we'd drawn against a shit German team. I assumed that his delight would have been based on the fact they were doing rather better than us in their preseason games but when I looked it up I found they'd just been spanked 4-1 by **** MK Dons on the very same day. When I saw him later on I pointed this out and he had no idea Blues were even playing.

Strange bunch.

• Like 1

I don't think we'll be seeing them for a very long time. They now have one of the poorest squads in the Championship and they are going to struggle this season. League One beckons I think.

This takeover that is going to save them seems to be dragging on as well, doesnt it? :D

As im not a accountant and understand little about such matters, could someome kindly explain how they are still seemingly plodding along. For the last couple of seasons posters and broadsheets have all gone with this idea that they are close to administration,  there failure to submit their accounts and the legal proceedings against their owner are well documented, so how are the hell are these cretins still alive?

Generally speaking it is bad cash flow that finally spells the end for businesses. A company that doesn't have the cash to pay its creditors will usually fall foul of one of them, generally it is the HMRC who will take action first (see Pompey). I can only guess that they are somehow managing to find some money from somewhere to prop it up for now. The sale of their better players go some way to helping out short term, obviously depending on the structure of the deal. They may be borrowing some from Directors in the hope that a sale will go through and they get money back that way. The other thing is that maybe it isn't such as cash drain now with only Zigic being a big earner in the squad, and the parachute payments covering a fair chunk of his wages.  The accounts would shed a lot of light on the situation, but they are not forthcoming. When was the last set of accounts dated?

I'm really struggling to understand why the FL are allowing this lot to continue, considering they've only submitted one set of accounts in the past 3 years and they came with a disclaimer after audit to say they were pretty much made up.

Maybe the selling of their assets has smoothed it over recently. Now that they have no-one left to sell, maybe we'll see some actions or penalties in the next season?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â