Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Was there even an official Villa statement about not wanting Vidic at one point?

Maybe after the league cup final but other than that I doubt it. ;)

Zigic on the other hand.....

I need to lay off the glue.

It always amused me how tight that criteria got for MON and foreigners.

It started as "MOn doesn't sign foreigners"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners not already playing in England"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners not already playing in the UK"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners who don't speak some sort of English"

and now I see this new one "MON doesn't spend 7 figures on anyone not already on the UK mainland."

I wonder what the criteria would be at now if he'd stayed?

Back to the small heath jokers...it looks like they are pulling out all the stops, spending big, and signing quality.

Oh...maybe not. Mansfield striker on a free then.

As funny as blues are at the moment, I'm not gonna lie I miss the derbys. I don't get the whole 'I wish we never play them again' statement. Give me a derby atmosphere any day of the week than when we play the likes of Fulham, Norwich etc etc

Tom ross is on twitter atm saying the club is on the verge of sale, said that months ago also said they sold this years £8million parachute payment was sold last year for £6 million cus they were that desperate for money.

Tom Ross knows **** all

he knows how to give away bronx hats

I don't remember him ever giving away one of those damn hats. I'm not sure they existed.

It always amused me how tight that criteria got for MON and foreigners.

It started as "MOn doesn't sign foreigners"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners not already playing in England"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners not already playing in the UK"

then "MON doesn't sign foreigners who don't speak some sort of English"

and now I see this new one "MON doesn't spend 7 figures on anyone not already on the UK mainland."

I wonder what the criteria would be at now if he'd stayed?

Well the first 2 were obviously never used as he signed Petrov about 2 weeks after taking over.

The only player he signed that didn't speak English was Salifou (based on his WC punditry notes no less) and I'm not sure he didn't speak fluent English as he cost about six pounds eighty five and never got interviewed ever. So other than a swap deal for Carew (which could very well have been initiated by Lyon for all we know) MON never bought a first teamer from abroad in 4 years. In reality then the "criteria" barely changed at all.

Compare that to Lambert's 9 (I think) in his first year.

The only player he signed that didn't speak English was Salifou (based on his WC punditry notes no less) and I'm not sure he didn't speak fluent English as he cost about six pounds eighty five and never got interviewed ever

still most bizarre signing in clubs history and he stayed for nearly 4 years :o

Tom Ross tells so many lies, eventually one of the things he makes up will be correct.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not necessarily. What if the hands or numbers all fell off?

• Like 2

Tom Ross tells so many lies, eventually one of the things he makes up will be correct.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not necessarily. What if the hands or numbers all fell off?

or a digital clock, thats only right once a day ;)

I genuinely don't think Redmond is any good, comes across as a Mark Albrighton to me. I don't think him being in their team would make any difference on their league positions. The only thing is he was one of their very few saleable assets, as he's an U21 player and it seems they didn't get very much for him. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â