Weekends Football 18/20 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Is Gary Neville on the Leeds payroll? I can hardly hear a word he's saying over the slurps. 

whenever they play there's goals galore. it's just fun to watch. even when they're letting them in on a treadmill.

especially when they're letting them in on a treadmill..

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Apparently they do these crazy things that other teams dont. 

They 'run behind' and 'dribble at defenders'

Anyone ever heard of them?

wait what? please explain what those alien concepts are to me

"Leeds have had an equal share of everything except the scoreline". "Leeds can never be written off". 

Look, I don't mind Leeds. But this pair of commentators would have you believe that Man United are playing an all time World 11. I've never heard anything like it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

"Leeds have had an equal share of everything except the scoreline". "Leeds can never be written off". 

Look, I don't mind Leeds. But this pair of commentators would have you believe that Man United are playing an all time World 11. I've never heard anything like it.

Seems English pundits are so far up Leeds' ass it's unbelievable. Swedish pundits are enjoying that they are fearless but at least are having honest digs at their defensive displays.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's their game to lose, honestly. 

“They’ve come to old Trafford and been beaten 8-1 but you’ve got to hand it to the players and Bielsa, they never gave up and contested every ball” :puke:

Any other team and the commentators would be slating the shambolic defending

But apparently Leeds deserve nothing but praise for 'keeping their heads up'

Its not a suprise from that prick Tyler, nauseating commentary for certain teams is standard for him, but i'm suprised Neville is doing the same

• Like 1

Swedish pundit: "there's a reason the rest of the football world has abandoned man to man marking but Bielsa seems to persist with it hoping to outscore his opponents. Leeds aren't looking to change much it seems so are likely going to be the team conceding the most goals this season. We'll see if they survive, but it'll depend on their scoring."

pretty on point

• Like 1

Watching this as a neutral you get no complaints from me that Leeds are not putting all 11 players in their own box and try to hold on for a 0-0 draw or a honorable single goal defeat.

Could have easily been 3 or 4 more goals in this game :D 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â