Weekends Football 20/22 November

andykeenan

Just now, PaulC said:

Not quite true. Liverpool have so far coped without key players. Chelsea are a much better bet for the title than Spurs imo. 

Liverpool nowhere near the team of last season. There is no way they are winning the title with no Van Dijk

Chelsea is a fair shout. But i have my doubts over a 36 year old Silva over the course of a full season

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Liverpool nowhere near the team of last season. There is no way they are winning the title with no Van Dijk

Chelsea is a fair shout. But i have my doubts over a 36 year old Silva over the course of a full season

Chelsea have got a better squad that is why I favour them over Spurs but its a good result for them again today but they haven't won the title in 60 years. If they do Mourinho is once again the special one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Didn't Toby get a bad injury tonight, that's a bad blow for Spurs as he's still their best CB.

Good win for Spurs but I wasn't shocked, took 4 points off Man. City last season and knocked them out of CL the year before so they don't have any issues playing them these days and Man. City are a shadow of themselves so far this season.

Quite fun. Orlando's keeper saves in the penalty shoot-out, is adjudged to be off his line, sent off for a second bookable offence.

No subs allowed, so an outfield player goes in, saves a penalty and Orlando win.

A bit like '94 versus Tranmere if Graham Fenton had had to go in for penalties. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Fulham suck. So do Sheffield.

Saying that, I'd not be surprised if Sheffield beat Wet Spam, and we suffer the backlash next week.

Oh well, shows how much I know!

Sheffield United have got 1 point from their last 12 games. Coincidentally, that run started the game that he publicly threw his team under the bus and called them a bunch of Championship and League 1 players. He's right that he's got a poor squad, but it's no surprise they're not running through walls for him anymore. I'd be thinking about sacking him while they're still in touching distance of 17th.

West Brom up next, that could be make or break.

Edited by Davkaus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â