Ross Barkley

LondonLax

I thought he was pretty good tonight, got involved a lot more than Onana did and was passing it well overall. Looked really dangerous when he first came on but then gave it away a couple of times towards the end of the game, which was a bit disappointing.

Did a lot more good than bad though. I'm really glad we have him as an option from the bench.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Poor when he came on but did enough. Must be very hard to come into the centre of midfield against a team like Bayern and get up to speed quickly 

Yeah definitely give the benefit of doubt to come into a game that intense in such a key role he did well 

• Like 1

I thought he brought some control and composure but he cannot keep up with a team like Bayern and doesn’t quite have the quality to make up for his lack of pace so made some poor decisions under pressure. Still he seemed to bring the right balance at the right time. 

From the stands (twisted, emotional perspective) I thought he was just what we needed and he did superbly. Closed down spaces, run with the ball when he had to, tackled when necessary. 

We wouldn't have won without him. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â