Ross Barkley

LondonLax

5 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

When Everton went into their bunker in the second half, Barkley was the main reason we managed to break them down. He did little spectacular, but every touch was a little knock into space, a little ball round the corner, a little change in direction to open something else up. Superb cameo today. Last season, we didn't have that option on the bench.

This.

He's strong too. We don't get bullied in midfield these days.

• Like 1

Literally everything came through him after he came on. Used the ball so well and was very neat and tidy.

I was worried he was a bit sloppy in pre season but none of that today, great passing range. Effective if unspectacular 

• Like 1

last 2 games has come on to help the team keep the ball better and generally calm things down a bit. has succeeded in doing so in both. he's playing in a different role to when he was last with us and this one suits him better IMO

• Like 2

Whoa. A VT thread that actually seems pretty pleased about a current Villa player in a non-ironic even kind of sincere way. I have heard legends of such threads. OK, what's the catch here?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611wtm7bu8lc27qc261b7

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Metronome … 

Funny ain't it.

At one point today it looked like he had the option to burst forward and I was almost willing him to do it

It looks like he thought about it then decided to to the smarter tactical thing.

Totally different player now, at his best he used to be Rogers esque.

Anyway I'm happy for him as he had alot of doubters. Did well.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â