Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Did ok yesterday and looks physically bigger than I remember him to be, Barkley, Rogers and Onana are all very physical players and have added some much needed power to the middle of the pitch for us.

3 hours ago, bakers29 said:

I don't see much difference in either of them to be honest. His first spell here was enough for me...

Barkley VS Chambers? It's a non-contest.

I think we might see him a lot more over the next few weeks: we've got a good run against some weaker teams coming up where his skillset may prove very useful in getting the ball forward and breaking down defences.

1 hour ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Thought he was excellent when he came on. Soothing influence in the middle, didn’t misplace a pass and provided toughness as well.

The game had gotten messy and was in danger of getting away from us before he came on but with the fresh legs in midfield we were able to take control again and see it out. 

A good cameo. He's going to improve so much under Emery, he's going to love it.

And most of it is just going to be doing less. Just control the ball, pass the ball, move for the ball.

• Like 3

He was top quality when he came on and gave us the control, we had been lacking, in the middle that slowed the game up enough to get us over the line....nearly my motm.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â