Ross Barkley

LondonLax

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Don't think I've been as confident over an overall signing being a success since Watkins.

He's cost £5m.

If he plays 30 games and is OK, that's an incredible for £5m!

I think he'll be pretty good as well.

It's not just £5m though, you need to add his wages as well. I'm not confident about him at all, this guy had 1 good season in last 6 years or so. We might be able to keep him fit/motivated for 1 season out of 3 if we lucky. Happy to be proven wrong by him.

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

It's not just £5m though, you need to add his wages as well. I'm not confident about him at all, this guy had 1 good season in last 6 years or so. We might be able to keep him fit/motivated for 1 season out of 3 if we lucky. Happy to be proven wrong by him.

Hmm - I think he had a very good season last year...

42 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

You do but he'll be a long way off the top earners.

If everyone stays fit he'll play over double the mins of Digne and Carlos and they'll be on much more than him.

Gerrard waste.

37 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You do but he'll be a long way off the top earners.

If everyone stays fit he'll play over double the mins of Digne and Carlos and they'll be on much more than him.

Gerrard waste.

Dignes been a good signing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

He's being paid a wage? I wish I knew this sooner, I'm going to have to think about this.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Dignes been a good signing 

He's been OK as a player. Up and down overall.

He's been appalling value. Massive transfer fee, massive wages. Far too much for the level he's at.

Signings like him and Carlos, and to and extent Diaby kill us. Our big buys and big earners have to be key parts of the best XI.

Â