LondonLax

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Small club with zero expectations.

Completely different.

He is 30

Was total garbage here

Will likely be on high wages

No resell value

I just don't see this as a good deal, like at all.

If he does well for us over a couple of seasons and is the difference that makes us competitive in the PL and CL plus perhaps winning some silverware he will have been worth a lot to us, I trust those more qualified than me to get these decisions right more than we have for years. 

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Small club with zero expectations.

Completely different.

He is 30

Was total garbage here

Will likely be on high wages

No resell value

I just don't see this as a good deal, like at all.

Small club with zero expectations. Completely different. Irrelevant 

He is 30. Irrelevant 

Was total garbage here. Irrelevant 

Will likely be on high wages. Did you just make this up?

No resell value. We’re not a selling club anymore.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Our's is not to reason why, ours is just to do and - agree with everything the genius that is Unai says.

Ok Gandalf

24 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ross will come back and settle in straight away. Nothing has been done to the ground and the crest looks the same. It's like he was never away.

You been on the moon for 18 months? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, duke313 said:

It's irrelevant what he did here though in his last stint, he was playing a different role under a different manager.

Yeah I'd defo have Tim or Callum Chambers to come on over him in midfield... wouldn't improve the squad at all. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I find when people are against something on here.. they take it to hyperbolic levels which eventually make any valid points they may have had seem null due to an inability to be objective.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

he doesn’t come across as particularly intelligent or an ideas man on the pitch. So he may need a manager who does all the thinking for him. Emery is definitely that manager.

Hmmm. I think it requires a certain degree of intelligence from the player to understand the instructions. Most of our squad seem to be capable, some I'm not so sure about. I'm looking at you, Matty Cash. 

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If Unai tells Barkley not to release the ball, it'll be something like "You shall not pass"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've seen similar meltdowns about the likes of 

Tielmans " Washed up was shit at Leicester last season "

Rogers " Average Championship player who never even stood out against us I don't get it "

As with all aspects of the club, my deserved trust goes to the owners and management team.

We are in a financial position which dictates that we make the absolute best of the resources we have to secure the best Unai Emery thinks can suit a machine he has in mind.

If we had 300 mill to spend we probably wouldn't be signing him.

Unless people would prefer we just sign one " star player " then go into next season moaning about squad numbers again.

Well said JV 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â