Wrexham AFC - Ryan Reynolds/Rob McElhenney

Wezbid

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

As all the good ones are, like Sunderland til I die. 

I love STID, best one out there.

Thank god I didnt miss the I out by accident. 

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Waiting for the inevitable..........."would"......comment 😂

Joleon, Joleon, Joleon, please don't tweet that photo of a car.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I love STID, 

Sounds like you enjoy catching VD. 

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sounds like you enjoy catching VD. 

Love it mate, hooked up with a blues fan recently and couldn't get enough of the stuff.

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

For years I waited for Villa to get a mention in Ted Lasso. We were finally mentioned in the last season, just saying they beat us 3-0. I can kind of see why more focus was put on Chelsea, Man City, etc in actual "game footage" in that show.

Nobody gives a damn about Wrexham's results against Birmingham City for a storytelling perspective.

I thibk on the documentary blose will probably be the big one for that season. Be absolutely hilarious if wrexham both games and its on the documentary 

Wouldnt suprise me if blose start their documentary this season as they probably will go straight up and have it as a 'success story' but in reality its absolutely humiliation as they never should have gone down

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I thibk on the documentary blose will probably be the big one for that season. Be absolutely hilarious if wrexham both games and its on the documentary 

Wouldnt suprise me if blose start their documentary this season as they probably will go straight up and have it as a 'success story' but in reality its absolutely humiliation as they never should have gone down

You know there will be some "Zulus" looking for a bit of fame too. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â