WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

special guests will include Noel Blake who can show you how to pick pocket people in a crowd or also how to sneakily get into an empty dressing room and empty the pockets of your teammates.

Special, special guest Tatey (proper blues is Tatey) who will pose for photographs lifting up his Blues shirt to reveal shit on the Villa underneath. £10 a pop, all profits go to the clamper and Mo and Ian

Don't forget the Trog Deeney guide on how to stamp on a students head. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Special, special guest Tatey (proper blues is Tatey) who will pose for photographs lifting up his Blues shirt to reveal shit on the Villa underneath. £10 a pop, all profits go to the clamper and Mo and Ian

must be awkward when they find out he discovered Morgan Rogers and sent him to West Brom and now plays for us 😂

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

must be awkward when they find out he discovered Morgan Rogers and sent him to West Brom and now plays for us 😂

I doubt it wearing that T-shirt makes him immortal and beyond reproach in their eyes. It’s one of the top 10 highlights in the illustrious history of the great club., right up there with Barry Fry pissing on the corner flags

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I doubt it wearing that T-shirt makes him immortal and beyond reproach 

Fancy having “hard man with a beer glass” as your hero 😂😂😂

Hilariously sad.

Mate.

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I doubt it wearing that T-shirt makes him immortal and beyond reproach in their eyes. It’s one of the top 10 highlights in the illustrious history of the great club., right up there with Barry Fry pissing on the corner flags

Do they still have the hooter noise when a goal as been scored?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Jason sounds jovial, must’ve just castrated some choir boys trapped in his cellar whilst masturbating watching them bleed out 

Ah the old John Wayne Gacy method.

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2024 at 18:53, Follyfoot said:

Daz  the spaz has just suggested that the Blues ‘must’ be favourites for the Papa John’s/ Leyland Daf cup or whatever and promotion

I suggest they start building another 45 tears to Wembley so the 500,000 travelling down to London can get in this time.

Luckily, they have the longest bar in the world so they can beam the game live to Stans taking a little bit of pressure off the Bullring Tavern and all the other boozers in town which will be rammed (no vile, not alllowed) 

special guests will include Noel Blake who can show you how to pick pocket people in a crowd or also how to sneakily get into an empty dressing room and empty the pockets of your teammates.

JLR will be shut for five days, including the buildup to the game and the celebrations afterwards

All the sisters and relatives better get lubed up for the night and Polly is doing a sticky Vikki impersonation at the wheels site but not with ping pong balls and flags but Japanese knotweed 

The double is on again, mate Vile rattled.

Daz the spaz says they are in the position we were five years ago and will rise to the top like the cream with Wankner and Ian Brady at the helm

mate mate mate 

Please don't say that in Noel's presence.😉 I remember him, as a schoolboy at Audley, chasing about 50 Washwood Heath lads with a hockey stick. Him and Mick Harford would have been some ruckus. You have to give Steve McMahon his due, a very brave lad indeed!!

Funnily enough near the end of Friday's show, Squeaky Eddie was on giving it the biggun because the Tesco's haven't lost a game.

He even offered to put fifty quid to charity if they go up (and the guest "legend" to put the same if the Custards go down").

At first I though "fifty quid? From the man who goes on more cruises than Freddie Mercury used to?"

Then I saw todays result.

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
keenanism
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Listened a few times on and off this week, anyone else noticed how boring it is when small queef fans have nothing to moan about?

God knows how, but I came across (kw) a short video clip (possibly on twitter) of proppa blosers singing... "aston villa, we're coming for you !" at some away match....possibly at Croydon, Cricklewood or Barrow.

I am still rattling......😳

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

God knows how, but I came across (kw) a short video clip (possibly on twitter) of proppa blosers singing... "aston villa, we're coming for you !" at some away match....possibly at Croydon, Cricklewood or Barrow.

I am still rattling......😳

I have seen this as well

• Thanks 1

Glenroy as usual, struggling to command the kings English and weighing in on the playing out from the back subject we done more passes this year than we done last year, how insightful

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â