WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The bitterness of other clubs fans never ceases to amuse.

Blue nose freak "I can't give a forecast for that lot" regarding Villa-Everton.

Daz the Spaz talks him into it,  "three nil to Everton".

Olbiyum harridan also hates forecasting a 3-0 Vila win, they're so very, very bitter.

I love it.

Matey mate mate mate materoonie.

Mate.

Oh and some posters fave Villa fan jason was back, unfortunately minus five toes. I think the small queef callers should donate some to him, they've all got twelve at least.

mate.

Diabetes my arse. You know someone's family relieved captain creep of those 4 toes.

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The bitterness of other clubs fans never ceases to amuse.

Blue nose freak "I can't give a forecast for that lot" regarding Villa-Everton.

Daz the Spaz talks him into it,  "three nil to Everton".

Olbiyum harridan also hates forecasting a 3-0 Vila win, they're so very, very bitter.

I love it.

Matey mate mate mate materoonie.

Mate.

Oh and some posters fave Villa fan jason was back, unfortunately minus five toes. I think the small queef callers should donate some to him, they've all got twelve at least.

mate.

Jason lives on Friday the 13th

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Ha no, easy mistake to make, but that's not her. Actually, Peyton Manning is the actress from the 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' sequels. 

I believe he is another American Footballer

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Sickening horrible call from Josh the blue nose meeting his lifelong hero David Beckham. Gushing about what the owners have done for the club and the first time he can ever look forward to the future.

He also met Tommy Wankner who thanked him for his service. Have any of them actually broached the subject of the fund Dropping 90% since 20 16 or is this just ignored???

Daz the spaz  said it’s amazing what they have done since they came in, yes it’s a miracle. They managed to get relegated and buy a piece of land with Japanese knott weed growing unchecked 

Gonna love this one when it comes crashing down again because it’s gonna hurt more than ever for the suffering sister shagging six fingered in bread Representatives for North East Somerset

This is their time now this is their house🤣🤣

They have lapped up the PR real easy.

We know from experience,  it has to have substance. See Tom Fox. They just don't see what's coming.

17 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They have lapped up the PR real easy.

We know from experience,  it has to have substance. See Tom Fox. They just don't see what's coming.

shame

🤣

Enjoyed the comms on WM even more today as Mike Taylor is a Custard, Boring Mel Eves is a Custard and Daz the Spaz in the studio is a Custard.

:hooray:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Enjoyed the comms on WM even more today as Mike Taylor is a Custard, Boring Mel Eves is a Custard and Daz the Spaz in the studio is a Custard.

:hooray:

Mind the gap lads 😎

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â