WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

2 minutes ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

Is Rego a Villa fan?

Franks there were rumours he was Wolves but then other rumours of Albion if I recall.

Rego definitely Villa.

Franksy has never given away who his team is.

Mr nonleague just got caught out, “going to go to a game tomorrow Eddie” “yes” “where are you going” “err to one of four of five” 

clearing in the woods

• Haha 1

On 15/09/2020 at 19:38, Xela said:

Just looking at other midlands clubs forums and hardly any of the supporters can even bring themselves to admit Grealish is even a decent player. They are so bitter they can't see past the hatred they have for us. Sad really. They must lead sad lives.

I'm going to bite here. They must indeed lead sad lives, but why are you scouring other midlands clubs forums to gauge reactions on Grealish being a decent player?

12 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I'm going to bite here. They must indeed lead sad lives, but why are you scouring other midlands clubs forums to gauge reactions on Grealish being a decent player?

A mixture of sadomasochism and boredom due to Covid

• Haha 2

I suppose (for me) its a kind of schadenfreude. I like to see them get worked up in to a bitter and jealous frenzy, about JG (esp the last derby at the sty and how it turned out), VAR and the ghost goal - and how it helped us stay up, plus many other times we've been "spawny".

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

One of Rigo's finer moments - hairs stand up on the back of my neck hearing this :

My mum and dad got me a blown up picture of Hutton jumping into the Holte for Christmas a couple of years ago which I have proudly have on my office wall. Whenever I get pissed off I just look at that and smile

• Like 3

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Will be really weird having another voice associated with us. I just naturally link us with Rigo.

I've listened to WM since late 90s and no idea who did the comms for our games before he came in. Mind you don't think they had the rights for our games in those days, BRMB/Capital had exclusive coverage up to about 2002 I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I only caught 15 mins of the phone in tonight but they let some real pond life ring in. Pete from Eddington was his usual upbeat self and then this Dan the Walsall fan came on. Oh my days, words fail me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â