Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 11/10/2022 at 18:06, Villa 59 said:

Oh, how I miss Bertrand. I'd gladly get him back from Turkey and sent Coutinho the opposite way

I mean, I'm almost certain that Coutinho will be in Turkey in the nezt 12 months... 

3 minutes ago, Dale said:

I mean, I'm almost certain that Coutinho will be in Turkey in the nezt 12 months... 

I wouldn't be surprised if Coutinho retired after the World Cup, regardless if he makes it to Qatar or not. I have a feeling playing there for Brazil is his only motivation these days.

As for Traore, let's hope he returns here someday.

20 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Coutinho retired after the World Cup, regardless if he makes it to Qatar or not. I have a feeling playing there for Brazil is his only motivation these days.

As for Traore, let's hope he returns here someday.

Out of interest, in that instance, he'd presumably owe the club money based on contract/transfer fee amortisation. I don't think insurance would cover voluntary retirement. 

Reminds me of Bruce sending Elphick out in loan because who needs centre backs when you've god Jedinak?

Our attacking squad is so unbalanced it's scary, and the fact that Gerrard has been allowed to leave us in such an unhealthy position in terms of squad points to the fact that the incompetence goes way beyond the (former) manager.

1 winger. 2 number 10s. 3 strikers who don't complement each other. Yikes

• Like 1

On 13/10/2022 at 13:57, The Fun Factory said:

I would have Traore over Bailey. Sending him out on loan made no sense other than a personal decision by the manager.

Absolutely this - clueless decision imo, Bertie is miles ahead of Bailey.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â