Playstation 5

villarule123

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

Is a visual novel like Detroit Become Human or like What Remains of Edith Finch?  If so, I liked both of those.

No, visual novels are their own genre separate from those you mention, being walking sims.

Visual novels require a lot more reading and a lot less interaction than even walking sims (usually, some visual novel heavy games may include battles like Utawarerumono, or puzzles like the Nonary Games). 

I generally play video games to experience a story so have always enjoyed both visual novels and walking sims, but they're absolutely not for everyone. 

To be honest I'm not sure if I'd say DDLC is even a good starter VN...but it's a pretty wild ride and unlike most anything else you will have 'played'. 

• Thanks 1

With the ps5 pro coming out in November, do people expect the 'normal' ps5 to drop much in price?

I'm looking to pick one of the disk consoles sometimes this year (probably around black Friday)

22 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

With the ps5 pro coming out in November, do people expect the 'normal' ps5 to drop much in price?

I'm looking to pick one of the disk consoles sometimes this year (probably around black Friday)

It might get a discount for Black Friday, but I don't see it getting a permanent discount.

I mean, the PS5 costs more today than it did at launch and the Pro is £220 more expensive (£320 w/ Disc Drive).

Typically, the newer model comes in at the original consoles launch price followed by a price cut for the older model, but that hasn't happened this time.

Your best bet is to hope for a Black Friday deal as it feels like Sony want to keep the PS5 at £479.99 for most of this console generation. 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â