Playstation 5

villarule123

That was shit...right up until the end! I love GoT 

1603 is a complete different timeline, obviously setting too, might tie in to some of the stuff in shogun

Fair play to them for that, next year too

Feels like a new soul reaver game is on the horizon too, I seem to remember that game was good but it looked terrible as a remaster 

51 minutes ago, GamingDad said:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaa

I was half joking, half wishing. It's almost certainly coming, just a matter of when it's announced. 

6 minutes ago, jim said:

WWE 2K24, Dead Space and Doki Doki literature club are October's PS plus essential games. Last of us part one coming to the collection.

The thousands of people playing DDLC for the first time and not knowing what they're letting themselves in for 😄

I suppose a lot will be put off by the opening section, unfortunately, especially those unfamiliar with visual novels. 

50 minutes ago, GamingDad said:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaa

It's an open secret that Square Enix have been working on a remake of FFIX, it's just a case of when they'll reveal it formally. 

Set expectations low though, it's more of a remaster than a FF7 style reimaging ground up remake, closer to things like the recent Tomb Raider collection or the Soul Reaver collection shown this week. A graphical and technical overhaul. It supposedly looks very similar to an independent mod that's being worked on that does a modernised graphical update to the original game.

46 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's an open secret that Square Enix have been working on a remake of FFIX, it's just a case of when they'll reveal it formally. 

Set expectations low though, it's more of a remaster than a FF7 style reimaging ground up remake, closer to things like the recent Tomb Raider collection or the Soul Reaver collection shown this week. A graphical and technical overhaul. It supposedly looks very similar to an independent mod that's being worked on that does a modernised graphical update to the original game.

Thats fine by me. FFIX is probably my favourite one.

• Like 1

Obviously massively excited for Ghost of Yotei. I would have liked to have seen a GoT sequel to see Jin's story progress, but I kinda like how they've been a bit bolder and gone with a completely new story in a new time.

Poor Ubisoft....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Obviously massively excited for Ghost of Yotei. I would have liked to have seen a GoT sequel to see Jin's story progress, but I kinda like how they've been a bit bolder and gone with a completely new story in a new time.

Poor Ubisoft....

Speak of the devil

https://x.com/suckerpunchprod/status/1838712743085642196?s=46&t=wLDifnO9hGRAC8MYipXp9g

As Ghost of Yotei has been discussed - this has the trailer for it and it looks stunning. (edit - added the YouTube vid)

(also gutted AC Shadows has been delayed…)

Edited by theboyangel

I eventually caved and bought a PS5 a couple of months ago after last owning a PS3. I was slightly concerned at the price of digital games, but was happily surprised how often the discounts rotate and the level games get discounted.

Now I just need to start playing through some of them rather than adding continuing to add to my game library that has already reached about 40 games...

No surprise the pro anniversary bundle sold out within minutes. Judging by eBay mostly to scalpers.

Managed to get the duel sense, I needed one anyway so happy with that. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jim said:

No surprise the pro anniversary bundle sold out within minutes. Judging by eBay mostly to scalpers.

Managed to get the duel sense, I needed one anyway so happy with that. 

The anniversary PS5 looked class, but it is no surprise the greedy pricks have hoovered up the pre-orders.

Good work getting the controller, I'm going to try and do the same.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â