Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Just shows he was bored playing the mid table dross in the PL. Give him a moment and he rises no matter how high. Amazing player, never felt so confident we wouldn't conceed in my life. He is phenomenal!!!

22 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Just shows he was bored playing the mid table dross in the PL. Give him a moment and he rises no matter how high. Amazing player, never felt so confident we wouldn't conceed in my life. He is phenomenal!!!

Just need that level in the league as well. Could be top of the table if he'd put in same performance level across all games

8 hours ago, Indigo said:

This is an admittedly slightly weird comparison but he's a bit like a goalkeeper version of Didier Drogba. On a game-by-game basis over the course of a league season he can sometimes have more off days than you'd expect relative to his ability, but I don't think there's a single player in his position on the planet I'd take over him when the chips were down. The absolute dictionary definition of a big game player.

I honestly thought he looked a little sluggish in the first half against Coventry but soon woke up and made top class saves when it mattered. He didn’t have a pre-season either. He’s just that good. He might make the odd mistake but he’s the player you want in your goal and in the dressing room. He’s so important too in driving us to do better. Elite breeds elite mentality. 

Emi was so funny last night. He was born to be on that stage and he plays his part beautifully. He artfully slips his way from the sublime to the ridiculous, always with one winking eye on the camera that laps his antics up with glee. He is our biggest star I think. A true world class player who demands that stage to perform at his peak.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â