Emiliano Martínez

hippo

18 hours ago, R.Bear said:

Really poor for the first goal but redeemed himself with those two saves. It's worrying how many weak shots have squeezed through him this season though.

He seems to be really struggling getting down to low shots this season, not sure if he's playing with some sort of injury?

That one on one with Delap was him at his very best though. Played well second half aswell claiming corners.

On 30/09/2024 at 05:38, The_Steve said:

He’s now apologised for the gesture and accepts FIFA’s punishment. Ends his statement by saying his focus is on winning trophies for Argentina and us. 

If he wins more trophies, we know how he'll celebrate with them!

12 minutes ago, TomC said:

If he wins more trophies, we know how he'll celebrate with them!

Now that we've got a better backup keeper in Gauci, the threat of Emi not playing due to a suspension isn't quite as scary. I say, bang that trophy, Dibu. Bang away. 

He's been exceptional for so long that I occasionally forget how lucky we are to have him - but tonight was another reminder of everything he brings to the team. We've really got to make the most of the next few years because I doubt we're ever going to find another keeper this good.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â