Emiliano Martínez

hippo

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Watching replay. 56th min WTF was that pass straight to Everton player under no pressure. Got away with it but he does nonchalant shit like that too often

I don’t think it was nonchalant, just a honest mistake. We know he’s not a natural ball playing keeper, and he will always make the odd mistake like this if we ask him to play this way.

2 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

I know he's the world's best keeper and all.

But passing a ball to an Everton player whilst being over 100 miles away is beyond incredible even for him.

Kicking: 20

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

I know he's the world's best keeper and all.

But passing a ball to an Everton player whilst being over 100 miles away is beyond incredible even for him.

I'd only had one morning coffee when I posted

• Like 1

When you look at the benches of Spurs and Newcastle you realize how well this window was for us. Fixed our major flaw from last season by signing Onana and have quality sprinkled throughout the bench. Newcastle still have Targett hanging out on theres, 🤮

9 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Is it that most games he plays for Argentina are a clean sheet? Would be interested to know the figures.

A quick Google but does not include last night reveals 

As of July 15, 2024, Emiliano Martínez holds the record for Argentina's most clean sheets in international football with 33 clean sheets in 45 games. Martínez has also won four trophies and three golden gloves. 

• Like 2

On 05/09/2024 at 00:37, MaVilla said:

So, he is literally the only goalkeeper nominated for the Ballon D'or.

he's obviously up for the lev yashin award too, its a new award so he should be winning his 2nd in a row giving him 2 out of the 5 given so far

23 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

A quick Google but does not include last night reveals 

As of July 15, 2024, Emiliano Martínez holds the record for Argentina's most clean sheets in international football with 33 clean sheets in 45 games. Martínez has also won four trophies and three golden gloves. 

Deary me, so about 75% of his games are a clean sheet. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â