Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 minute ago, supermon said:

His wife and kids are very settled here. Doesn't his wife have a business or shop somewhere nearby.

Anyway happy days for Martinez, well chuffed. 

Selling clean sheets?

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has anyone told him we were shit in preseason?

And we've had a terrible transfer window! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Everything about him is elite level...ability, attitude, love for the club and even his shithousery. I believe he is the best player we have ever had at this club and I'm sure we will win a trophy while he is here.

• Like 3

Guy is already a legend for me.

He also achieves what he says will happen.

Pretty sure when he signed his last contract he said we'd be playing in europe soon enough and we did that in 22/23. After the Brighton game he got the mic and shouted "Champions league next" and that happened.

He's now changed his number to match his Argentina one so we can win a trophy and I fully expect that to happen in the next five years.

Total and utter winner. For so long we've deep down envied those niggly players who we dislike for other teams but ultimately they're the ones at the end of the season winning stuff.

We have one of the World's best playing for us for another five years who exactly fits that mould.

• Like 2

Random thought, it’s a lot easier for a club to ‘retire’ the #23 shirt than the #1 shirt…..

What do you think Emi/us has to win in the next 5 years to make that a reality? 

Was fortunate enough to be one of the fans there today. He spoke so well and was very funny. Got to meet him after and got my shirt signed and a photo. Such a lovely guy and seemed genuinely happy to be meeting the fans. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â