Emiliano Martínez

hippo

And yet on Sky sports news we are nearly 3.30 and still waiting for them to mention this. We have ranked behind Chelsea and now even Leeds 😡 

Great news.

We have had some very good keepers over the years but never a better one, or one who was more important to the balance and confidence of the whole side ( and fans)

He is such a big character and yet can appear so humble at time. 

He has already achieved legendary status but if he does see out this contract we should experience more wonderful times.

Onwards!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

😮 

He nearly joined Unai at Villereal and is committed to Villa under Unai?! Nah, I'm not having that. They hate each other, it said so in the Sun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’d love to know what happened at Arsenal for him to totally switch on and actually become the player he is now. Soo long on that bench, not feeling it, more likely overlooked. He gets a half season and absolutely showcases what he really is, we get him and he becomes even better. 

I’d love to know where that surprise self belief came from. So many people would love to know this, for themselves 

What happened?

They couldn’t allow their sub goalkeeper to become their main man! He wasn’t expensive or lah-de-dah enough.

The club would have got pelters for lack of ambition…

So they brought Leno…

and the rest is history!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â