Emiliano Martínez

hippo

37 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

The joys of them all reaching their respective finals I guess.

Although Konsa barely played, he'd have still been training and have needed to be match fit for that last game, and so it was a later finish for all 3 of them than 90% of the other players at the summer tournaments. 

I'd rather they got a full 3 weeks rest and a late return than were rushed back and broke down mid-season though. Even 3 weeks isn't really enough. Trying to maintain yourself at peak fitness for 49 weeks of the year is absolutely mental. It's definitely not sustainable.

Indeed people forget they are humans and not robots. How dare they have 3 weeks off after having no break for basically 12 months none stop.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Indeed people forget they are humans and not robots. How dare they have 3 weeks off after having no break for basically 12 months none stop.

Has it really only been 3 weeks since the Euros/Copa America? Genuinely feels like double that. Anyway, delighted to see him back.

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Has it really only been 3 weeks since the Euros/Copa America? Genuinely feels like double that. Anyway, delighted to see him back.

It was exactly three weeks on Sunday, so they've had an extra day off yesterday. The lazy gits. Crazy how time flies!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s changing to 23 because he’s won stuff with Argentina with that number and wants to bring us trophies too. How can you not love this man?! 

Adore him. When you remember we have Unai, Emi and Watkins… all fears are allayed.

If Bailey keeps his levels up… he is in that bracket too. Top class.

Konsa and Pau will keep improving along with the others… Onana - think he will be a big player and key figure for us. We will see a better Tielemans…

McGinn has been immense ever since Unai arrived.

The protection and assurance big Emi gives us is MASSIVE. Such big and positive influence and inspiration.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

I love literally everything about him. 

I love how we have the best player in his position in the world at our club. 

I love his sh1t-stirring antics.

I love just how much his antics piss off other fans.

And I love how much he loves Villa.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don’t have much of a clue about this stuff, how it works and benefits the club but…

tbf, we should maximise all commercial opportunities with Emi and his link with the club. Adidas, world’s best goalkeeper, adored and excels for Argentina, Messi’s best mate (and saviour 😆), won the World Cup and Copa twice… has helped take us into the Champions League, loves the club.  We have a “global superstar” here.

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, VillaTO said:

I love literally everything about him. 

I love how we have the best player in his position in the world at our club. 

I love his sh1t-stirring antics.

I love just how much his antics piss off other fans.

And I love how much he loves Villa.

He’s one of our greatest ever signings and players. IMMENSE.

• Like 3

On 07/08/2024 at 14:16, Jas10 said:

Villa  no. 23 the world no. 1 absolutely the best on the planet and he’s one of our own now. I want to win trophies for him and Unai and of course all of us. UTV!!!!!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â