Emiliano Martínez

hippo

33 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Lucky enough to have a friend come back from Argentina today. 

Now I can smell like shithousery and pure unadulterated awesomeness. 

IMG_5556.png

You want to smell like a shithouse?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Really curious (because I am a nerd) when they filmed that Adidas kit ad.

The Claret & Blue podcast did an interview with the extra who has a speaking role in the ad. I can't remember off the top of my head, but they might have mentioned it in there.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Really curious (because I am a nerd) when they filmed that Adidas kit ad.

Just Emi's part or generally? The interview someone posted in the kit thread goes into quite a lot of detail about timelines and when a few bits were filmed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Just Emi's part or generally? The interview someone posted in the kit thread goes into quite a lot of detail about timelines and when a few bits were filmed.

Will have a look thanks!

When is he back with Villa? Also Ollie and Ezri Konsa? I heard that Chelsea's argentinian player is already back with them. According to Emi's Insragram he is still at the seaside somewhere 

22 minutes ago, Hev said:

When is he back with Villa? Also Ollie and Ezri Konsa? I heard that Chelsea's argentinian player is already back with them. According to Emi's Insragram he is still at the seaside somewhere 

I read somewhere that premier league players are due a minimum 3 week break, so I would assume 5th August they are all back.

Enzo probably scampered back in the wake of the Racism scandal. 

1 hour ago, MSvillain said:

I read somewhere that premier league players are due a minimum 3 week break, so I would assume 5th August they are all back.

Enzo probably scampered back in the wake of the Racism scandal. 

Thanks. So probably after this American tour then. 

8 hours ago, Hev said:

He will come back at exactly the same time as he would of if he had played in the Olympics, absolutely honking of his Eau De Shithouse aftershave.

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Haha 1

This guy is our most important player by a mile. He wins us so many points. It always seems as though we concede bucket loads whenever he doesn’t play. He’s definitely the best GK we have had in my 40 years of watching us play. He could actually be the best player full stop during that time. McGrath is probably his only real competition for that accolade. Wrap him up in cotton wool.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â