Emiliano Martínez

hippo

5 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

The narrative with the World Cup was that Messi won it for Argentina, but I’m adamant Martinez was just as important and he proved the difference again in the is match.

Well done Emi.

Emi transformed them. His elite mentality and win at all costs is what they lacked. 

• Like 3

Simply the best! Great keeper technically but he gets inside opponents heads. Elite….

47 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Just read the article on BBC sport website where they start of calling him the Villa keeper but further down the article he becomes the former Arsenal keeper.....WTF

Nothing inaccurate about that

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

The narrative with the World Cup was that Messi won it for Argentina, but I’m adamant Martinez was just as important and he proved the difference again in this match.

Well done Emi.

Messi won nothing at international level until Emi came along and now could win 3 trophies in 3 years

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Nothing inaccurate about that

Its not but I do wonder how many articles about Grealish mention he is ex Villa unless related to his price tag

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its not but I do wonder how many articles about Grealish mention he is ex Villa unless related to his price tag

Who gives a shit? We're not Liverpool fans.

4 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Just read the article on BBC sport website where they start of calling him the Villa keeper but further down the article he becomes the former Arsenal keeper.....WTF

I may be missing something here, but… that’s correct?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â