Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Emi still making the Manchester journos bitter is so funny. Some bloke called Sam Luckhurst crying in the MEN about how “average” he is. Never gotten over him breaking Bruno 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by The_Steve
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Now the dust has settled.  The next question is, will he be available for Liverpool?

I'd say unlikely.   The Argentina team will be flying back to Argentina today?  Then probably a parade and parties and TV appearances for the next few days.

I'd hope he's back for Spurs though.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Will he get a ban or fine for his actions?

Why?

You can clearly see the trophy slip from his hands at the same time his teeth nearly fall out. Thankfully his reactions and his massive balls saved the trophy hitting his foot or he may have been out with a metatarsal injury for quite some time. I thought this was obvious tbh. People always thinking the worst though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think his kicking is good enough if brutally honest for a top team. He had something like 20 percent long pass accuracy in the tournament

Less the kicking and more the footwork under pressure. I agree, a Man City or Liverpool aren’t signing him. I think he’ll stay here and hopefully continue to improve in that area under Emery. Interesting listening to Cutler’s podcast on him a few weeks ago and how much room for growth he thinks he has having not actually played that many top level matches.

18 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I doubt it. Argentina FA will have loved it, Qatar FA and govt don't get a say, and FIFA wouldn't dare.

FIFA might find something offensive in it. Most people wont bit FIFA are unpredictable

Just now, Zatman said:

FIFA might find something offensive in it. Most people wont bit FIFA are unpredictable

No way FIFA are fining any of the World Cup winners and creating a news story. The only story they want out there right now is successful World Cup won by Messi. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think his kicking is good enough if brutally honest for a top team. He had something like 20 percent long pass accuracy in the tournament

I’ve thought this for time as well, but if it was the main factor in keeping him here it wouldn’t bother me 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â