Birmingham Life

jackbauer24

49 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Totally agree. And musically, yes, Sabbath are he obvious, but yeah, Duran Duran, half of Zeppelin, dexys, the beat, the move, napalm death.... You could go on forever. There so needs to be a proper Brum/Midlands music museum or something, and I know lots of people are trying to sort that out.

Agree with every point and I'd go as far to say the house music scene, the pirate radio scene, unfashionable because of the nature but we had some of the best dance music events and venues in the UK and it never gets credit it deserves. The Que Club for **** sake, it had it's own exhibition recently (deserved too) but talking about that whole scene feels like a dirty secret.

• Like 1

A load of cyanide got dumped in the canal in Walsall meaning they've cordoned off the canals as far as Perry Barr, and it seems nobody gives a ****.

15 minutes ago, Chindie said:

A load of cyanide got dumped in the canal in Walsall meaning they've cordoned off the canals as far as Perry Barr, and it seems nobody gives a ****.

They'll be prosecuted and fined for sure.  I see it a lot, and this is worse than anything I've seen before.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Some poor sod opened a wrong valve or some piping system failed. Seemingly "nobody gives a ****", I think, is bollocks. Anochrome will have their own investigation. The appropriate environmental agencies and health and safety agencies will be all over them. Cyanide is biodegradable. The caustic will have to be carefully diluted away. Of course all this depends on the volume and concentration that was spilt (not dumped). 

Edited by fruitvilla

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â