The AVFC FFP thread

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Sanson was sold so I don't know if that's taken into account and not just a loan anymore.

Was Sanson sold for free?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Id say with the kellyman luiz and timmy deals we are good for a few years with FFP

Next summer we will be very healthy with the CL money

Nope. 24/25 will be tougher than 23/24

Edited by Czarnikjak
  • Like 2

Just now, Czarnikjak said:

Nope. 23/24 will be tougher than 22/23.

I know there is some new rules in place if you have europe - but i think those rules will fall apart. Cant see city being happy with those 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Czarnikjak said:

Yes 😊 meant to say 24/25 will be tougher!

Won’t we have increased our revenue though to a point where it’s less of a concern ? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Won’t we have increased our revenue though to a point where it’s less of a concern ? 

Not necessarily with bonus payouts for champions league / Europe, higher salaries for all the players people are expecting us to bring in and the 22/23 season with big losses still within the past 36 month cycle. I don’t think this summer will be as big of a spending spree as some hope unless we get Cash, Duran and any other sales that can take place without weakening our squad. 

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Not quite enough yet, in my opinion. Once we get to that magic £400m Heck is talking about we can breathe and compete.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I think it’s because of the grealish money falling away

Yes but we are gwtting a significant amount of money from the CL

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes but we are gwtting a significant amount of money from the CL

The hit will be significant enough to mean that the CL money will mostly go towards to covering the deficit. I don't know what that figure will be, but Jack has been assisting PSR to the tune of at least £33m per season and we will have spent above that.

Well will the money invested into brookvale academy show then which would be deductible. I’ve heard that was over £10mill but doubt it was that much … we can also then I presume right off against the losses to lessen them the improvement works at bodymoor heath this summer for the youth & ladies - and men’s ? 

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I hope our lawyers are on top of every detail of how we're navigating PSR right now.

I suspect they are.  I think they are also probably doing quite a lot of work to demonstrate how PSR breaks so many international and EU financial and fair competition laws.

Edited by allani
  • Like 1

Â