Matty Cash

paul514

24 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

To put a post out like that would suggest he'll be out for longer than 2-4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if he is missing for at least a couple of months. We have to sign a right back now surely. 

44 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

To put a post out like that would suggest he'll be out for longer than 2-4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if he is missing for at least a couple of months. We have to sign a right back now surely. 

It’s a worry… 

Unai seems decided on Konsa at CB (spoke about it yesterday), Carlos is seemingly out of favour…

A lot to ask from the young lad Kosta…

A new signing would certainly help.

43 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s a worry… 

Unai seems decided on Konsa at CB (spoke about it yesterday), Carlos is seemingly out of favour…

A lot to ask from the young lad Kosta…

A new signing would certainly help.

I think we are waiting for a late offer for Carlos, hence he wasn't risked yesterday in case he picks up any injury.

It's a difficult situation we are in, perhaps we don't have space in the squad and/or finance headroom to sign one until Carlos leaves.

Edited by Czarnikjak

2 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

I think we are waiting for a late offer for Carlos, hence we wasn't risked yesterday in case he picks up any injury.

It's a difficult situation we are in, perhaps we don't have space in the squad and/or finance headroom to sign one until Carlos leaves.

Just not ideal is it? Time is running out…

Big season, CL football which is going to be much tougher than ECL…

Last thing we need is any uncertainty in any department of the team. Need quality depth pretty much everywhere really, if we want to achieve our objectives.

Yeah the restrictions are a real pain and a bit of a downer after all we managed to do last season…

Edited by Jas10

3 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Our net spend is close to zero this window. Would rather get a top quality RB in than any more forward players.

MORE ATTACKERS! 

4 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Our net spend is close to zero this window. Would rather get a top quality RB in than any more forward players.

our net spend this summer is something like £5m isnt it?

Not a lot, thats for sure.

I guess the prob might be, that our next spend over the last 3 summers is roughly 98m, which isnt a small amount i guess for FFP purposes?

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, Czarnikjak said:

Bummer, but it was expected sooner or later, he has a history of hamstring injuries. At least the window is still open to bring in defender if we can.

We have to do something there imo… CL football seems a bit daunting atm (a couple of quality signings will quickly change my mind). We’ll be coming up against the best in other leagues, need the squad for it. I think we struggled in ECL for the most part…have to improve a lot.

Unai can always work wonders and surprise though, yet to see anything approaching the best of many of these players too but I am worried about injuries to important players and the drop off…

On 25/08/2024 at 08:56, Nicho said:

Age is just a number and I thought Kosta did well but at the moment I do think cash is the better player. Our most glaring upgrade is right back but I’m not sure we will splash the cash to do it. It’s not like we have two Lowtons.

Unsurprisingly given Kosta is 18 and only has about 90 minutes of PL experience. If he settles in like Rogers did then Cash won't be our best RB by the end of the season. 

cant see us not needing another RB.

Cash out for 4 weeks with a hamstring injury, the same type of hamstring injury/thigh injury thing that he seems to get semi regularly over the last few years.

• Like 1

What did he hobble off with at the first game? If that was his hammy why did we send him back out again next weekend?

They take at minimum 2 weeks to heal, then a further week or 2 building them back up.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â