Matty Cash

paul514

51 minutes ago, tinker said:

Anyone know?

From what I've seen his not featured in any of the training videos this week. I'd be surprised if he is fit for tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if his out for a few weeks. Matty Cash always seem to be out for a few weeks when he picks up an injury. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RichW said:

From what I've seen his not featured in any of the training videos this week. I'd be surprised if he is fit for tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if his out for a few weeks. Matty Cash always seem to be out for a few weeks when he picks up an injury. 

Not as long as his victims 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Cash in the squad for tomorrow 👍

Would still prefer to play Carlos so Konsa can keep Martinelli quiet but good to have the option 🤞

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

I think he starts tomorrow. Too big a game where we need the high line to be in sync to start Kosta. 

Carlos to come in with Konsa at RB. Nobody suggests Kosta to start...Arsenal would eat him alive.

8 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Carlos to come in with Konsa at RB. Nobody suggests Kosta to start...Arsenal would eat him alive.

Carlos owns Arsenal, yet pays no tax on him because worthless assets have no value 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i wonder how long he will be out for.

Probably a few weeks. I thought he was excellent in first 20 minutes but seemed he felt something running back?

I think that pushes the Geertruida deal over the line as bit bizarre if we just go into our first weeks of CL with an 18 year old as only option for RB..

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Probably a few weeks. I thought he was excellent in first 20 minutes but seemed he felt something running back?

I think that pushes the Geertruida deal over the line as bit bizarre if we just go into our first weeks of CL with an 18 year old as only option for RB..

Age is just a number and I thought Kosta did well but at the moment I do think cash is the better player. Our most glaring upgrade is right back but I’m not sure we will splash the cash to do it. It’s not like we have two Lowtons.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â