Matty Cash

paul514

Personally I think it will be his last season here unless he does improve dramatically. Has been a good servant and a good egg but we are going upwards

I do think Unai likes him for his energy and tenacity

46 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

All players have levels and it appears that Matty’s currently is lower/mid table premier league. There’s absolutely no shame in that at all and he will have a very good career but the name of the game is progress and we need better so he needs to level up asap or he’s going to be moved on. 

100%

34 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

I personally think Cash is getting a bit too much flack, squad players are important to any good premier league side.

Pre season neurosis/bedwetting. A competitive ball hasn’t even been kicked and fans are writing him off

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rodders129 said:

Pre season neurosis/bedwetting. A competitive ball hasn’t even been kicked and fans are writing him off

I think it is more of the ffp issue, getting a good fee for a player who looks to have already reached his peak, same as carlos, if we can get decent money for the players we hope to improve on it gives us more room to get a higher level of player in.

Cash duran carlos monero  olsen donker I would not be concerned of we moved them on and brought in 1 cb/ rb 1 forward/ creative player and kept players like archer as long as the 2 we bring in are top tier

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brummybloke said:

I think it is more of the ffp issue, getting a good fee for a player who looks to have already reached his peak, same as carlos, if we can get decent money for the players we hope to improve on it gives us more room to get a higher level of player in.

Cash duran carlos monero  olsen donker I would not be concerned of we moved them on and brought in 1 cb/ rb 1 forward/ creative player and kept players like archer as long as the 2 we bring in are top tier

Fair point

9 hours ago, rodders129 said:

Or because he's already played for us for a few years - we know what he's about by now.

58 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

He put in work and Cilla has grown beyond him. Not his fault. 

If we don’t get Geerduita, then it’s ok for him to stay. Otherwise it won’t be good for us or him. Only 25 players are allowed, for CL 4 has to be club trained. So far we have Ramsey, Jaden, Archer, Bogarde. However we could add Swinkels if Archer leave. With Geertuida and Mings hopefully coming back, I think we shouldn’t panic, we can play both youngsters here or there (the main risk is about how Mings will be back, but it will be tough anyway.

On 08/08/2024 at 12:40, VILLAMARV said:

AA1ng80S.img?w=634&h=423&m=6

Shame that goal didn't eventually result in a trophy but I think it was important to keep our momentum going into the final few weeks.

I think if we sign someone like Geertriuda he leaves but if it's just Ned he'll stay for another season.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â