Matty Cash

paul514

Italians are right stingy tramps aren't they.  Remember when they used to pay inflated fees for all the best players.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I wouldn’t be in a rush to sell Cash, I think he’s a really useful squad player. 

We’ve got the new Serbian kid as our back up, so if we want to upgrade that position then there’s no room for Cash as a squad player (I agree he’s a good option in that role). 

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I wouldn’t be in a rush to sell Cash, I think he’s a really useful squad player. 

He's alright - but I think if we can get 20-25m for him, we can find someone better suited to our style. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I agree. I feel the club is of the view of we sell we have 3 possible replacements we can bring in or if we don't sell him then we are fine sticking with him and Konsa. With Nedeljkovic as the competition who might be ready end of next season to be more regular starter. 

• Like 1

Bid turned down but talks continue… interesting. Hopefully we manage to get a good deal sorted. Feels like the squad is going to get a significant refresh/revamp… 

• Like 2

I like Cash, I think he's been great for us overall and a really likeable lad. If we get around £25m, he gets a great move to big club abroad then I think it's probably a deal that suits absolutely everyone. Fair play to him, if he goes I hope he makes the most of it. 

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If we are fine for PSR once Luiz goes, are we best off waiting to sell the likes of Cash and Duran after the 30th of June.

This is all hurting my brain.

No idea, but 20m for Luiz, 50m for Duran and 30m for Cash would leave us very comfortable.  Emery could build a serious squad with the PSR room.  We'd still need to move on high earners like Digne, Carlos and COutinho due to UEFA's squad turnover costs wouldn't we? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If we are fine for PSR once Luiz goes, are we best off waiting to sell the likes of Cash and Duran after the 30th of June.

Technically yes if Dougie sorts us as it call carries forward 3 years so would be good to have Cash and Duran's fees on next year.  However, I would snap at any £50m bid for Duran out of fear of losing it.    It still helps us for the next couple of seasons.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Bid turned down but talks continue… interesting. Hopefully we manage to get a good deal sorted. Feels like the squad is going to get a significant refresh/revamp… 

While we are at our most desirable to join. Elite coach who improves players and in the Champions League. I'm all for it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

No as PSR ends at end of next season. If they are sold before June or after they still get accounted for in end of next season PSR which is the end of PSR. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Milan won't be paying £25m for Cashy :crylaugh:No chance.

If the rumours of 352/343 come to fruition, I think we'd regret selling Cash. He can run all day the little bonehead.

We'd sell for £18m IMO.

I think Weston McKennie will be the replacement and, like cash, can run all day. He played in that position for juve last season and was his best since being at the club.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I think Weston McKennie will be the replacement and, like cash, can run all day. He played in that position for juve last season and was his best since being at the club.

He could play play in the RM position that Cash did.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â