Matty Cash

paul514

Just now, Okonokos said:

Everyone remember that Cash has only been a right back for a season or two. He's actually a midfielder. Does not mean the end of Guilbert. I'd happily have him as RB or RW.

Four seasons of regular Championship football for Forest, i did Google it!

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Everyone remember that Cash has only been a right back for a season or two. He's actually a midfielder. Does not mean the end of Guilbert. I'd happily have him as RB or RW.

He won’t play RW. He’s being brought in as a RB. We’ll definitely buy a right winger this summer. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He won’t play RW. He’s being brought in as a RB. We’ll definitely buy a right winger this summer. 

Nice to have a versatile player though who can genuinely play multiple positions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

More likely the end for Elmohamady, Guilbert will be decent back up and obviously has the potential to get better.

Elmohamady did well when he came in. Guilbert was grappling with the fundamentals of positioning most of the season. Really pleased with this addition.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Four seasons of regular Championship football for Forest, i did Google it!

Only starting playing RB last season though. Before that he was a midfielder.

Capture.JPG.2dfa02490737f5f99b7afce95dd12e40.JPG

Edited by Okonokos

Like I said in the transfer thread, Cash is much more the style of RB I'd expect Smith to prefer. I'm a big fan of Guilbert but his attacking play isn't fantastic. 

Targett and Cash either side, both attacking fullbacks, sounds good to me. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Cash scores goals which is good.  But i am concerned again we dont seem to be linked with many players with premier league experience 

Its essential we dont have another season like last

Who do you want to sign with PL experience? 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Cash scores goals which is good.  But i am concerned again we dont seem to be linked with many players with premier league experience 

Its essential we dont have another season like last

No - but we aren't shipping them in from unknown league's across the other side of the world either.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â