The Phantom Villa XI

Chindie

It might have been paper talks in the 90s, but I remember one summer we were heavily linked with Paul Gascoigne, think he was at the football graveyard up north back then. I was buying the mirror on the daily basis just to read how this was all developing. Those lazy A levels days

• Like 1

There was the photo of Klass Jan Huntelaar sitting in the stands (was just some random punter). Houllier was also going to use his contacts to bring in Benzema on loan from Real Madrid. 

Lambert also tried to get Aaron Cresswell in for most of his first summer in charge and had to settle for Joe Bennett instead IIRC.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Manager: Brian Clough (assistants: Thierry Henri & OGS) 

Garrnn. I was just about to say Henri would have to be the manager. 

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Paul Robinson was all set to join from Leeds when O'Leary took over too.

I think your right but he had to pull out because Mister Udagawa was booked into Lassiters. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think your right but he had to pull out because Mister Udagawa was booked into Lassiters. 

Was never sure what O'Leary saw in a one legged keeper - we all knew our medical team would pick up on it so it was a long shot in fairness.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â