Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Just now, sne said:

Diaby, easy. Unless he is sold of course.

Sold because HE CAN'T HACK IT YOU MEAN!? Looking forward to him kicking on this season.

I very much do not want to see Philogene play for Everton.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Sold because HE CAN'T HACK IT YOU MEAN!? Looking forward to him kicking on this season.

Think Diaby will have a very good season.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What about the next two PL seasons.

Who will be a better player...

Philogene, Diaby or Buendia?

:flag:

Diaby

22 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

16 mill seems very cheap for Philogene if true. 

Maybe but Rogers for 8 million is a better deal

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He will be hopeless at Everton compared to a team like Palace when he can play football. Dyche will be just trying to get him to whip crosses into Beto at every opportunity

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

It's a joke. A decent one actually.

As basically everyone predicted, this was a daft move from us.

Player value at least trebled in one good, not great, Championship year. We spent everything we got from him on one year of Zaniolo losing the ball.

Be interesting if we move to bring him back. Doubt he'll want to now and it could get messy.

He didn’t want to stay given how his agent is he looks like another poorly advised youngsters surrounded by hangers on who want to make money off his success. I wish the best for him at Everton.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe but Rogers for 8 million is a better deal

Philogene for £0 was an even better deal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He didn’t want to stay given how his agent is he looks like another poorly advised youngsters surrounded by hangers on who want to make money off his success. I wish the best for him at Everton.

He was under contract. We had to agree to sell him. We got nowt and spent it immediately on a crap Italian.

His agent has done nothing wrong at the moment. Clearly scumbag Barcelona didn't like whatever package was being asked for and tried to embarrass him in public.

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Philogene for £0 was an even better deal.

If going down that road then in that case Ramsey on a free was a better deal 😂

Just now, Zatman said:

If going down that road then in that case Ramsey on a free was a better deal 😂

Not sure what point you're making?

Selling Philogene for £5m was stupid. Obviously stupid.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Not sure what point you're making?

Selling Philogene for £5m was stupid. Obviously stupid.

He didnt want to be here and fight for his place and honestly probably isnt a top 8 quality player

He probably wouldnt have made any impact to our season if he stayed around

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is it for me.

I think most on here agree that Buendia has been a waste of money and sadly it appears Diaby is too. 

Id say Philogene is better than both already. Don’t care that he plays in the Championship.

But, swings and roundabouts, if we hadn’t have sold Philogene, we would never have had that all timer from Zaniolo down at Bournemouth. 

Comedy. Keep it up

That JPB/Coutinho double act would have won us the league

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is it for me.

I think most on here agree that Buendia has been a waste of money and sadly it appears Diaby is too. 

Id say Philogene is better than both already. Don’t care that he plays in the Championship.

But, swings and roundabouts, if we hadn’t have sold Philogene, we would never have had that all timer from Zaniolo down at Bournemouth. 

In the premier league Philogene will blow hot and cold he’s a highlight reel player the type you hate. Nobody was willing to pay more for him last season we replaced him with Rogers who’s probably worth twice what we paid for him now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

In the premier league Philogene will blow hot and cold he’s a highlight reel player the type you hate. Nobody was willing to pay more for him last season we replaced him with Rogers who’s probably worth twice what we paid for him now.

Rogers was a terrific signing - no doubt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Pretty much this. He is linked to Ipswich who will probably be relegated and Everton who wont be far off the bottom 3

He will look good on MOTD or Youtube for them but wont really do much damage. He is a good footballer and fun to watch but nowhere near European quality

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â