Jaden Philogene

Kingman

This story has a ring of untruth to it, is there actually any evidence to the claims, Philogene was linked to Barca few days ago, and yesterday Romano tweeted that a Premier League move was the priority, seems like Barca putting out this story to try and save face, his agent might have had a few photos taken at the stadium as I'm sure many do, doesn't mean he's doing as is claimed, it's not as if Philogene himself is doing photoshoot at the famous landmark, and also to be fair to his agent, if you look at Philogene decisions to date, they've been fairly sensible, nothing really to suggest he gets badly advised

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly if they were to actually sign him he'd just go into their B team. Seems from above his agent has just used their name to try to get a better deal out of the interested prem clubs

He did well in championship last year but step up is gigantic. Far better going to Everton or Palace.

11 hours ago, useless said:

This story has a ring of untruth to it, is there actually any evidence to the claims, Philogene was linked to Barca few days ago, and yesterday Romano tweeted that a Premier League move was the priority, seems like Barca putting out this story to try and save face, his agent might have had a few photos taken at the stadium as I'm sure many do, doesn't mean he's doing as is claimed, it's not as if Philogene himself is doing photoshoot at the famous landmark, and also to be fair to his agent, if you look at Philogene decisions to date, they've been fairly sensible, nothing really to suggest he gets badly advised

Romano is probably on his agents payroll. Man do anything for money at this stage

12 hours ago, useless said:

Absolutely.

This is Barca's story.

On 05/07/2024 at 09:41, Rustibrooks said:

Of course it was planned. Issue is they want a loan with obligation to buy if he makes certain amount of appearances. Which is a shit deal for Hull.

He'd be best taking the offer from Palace after they sell Olise / Eze 

On 05/07/2024 at 09:41, Rustibrooks said:

Revelo said two weeks ago contrary to this week as the tweet claimed. Even then, they aren’t as reliable for Barça stories as Marca. He’s a backup option - there main target is Nico Williams. 

On 07/07/2024 at 19:10, Herman22 said:

I assume we have a pretty significant sell on fee? 

I assume so 10-20% I'd say given the fee we sold him at.

Posted (edited)
On 04/07/2024 at 20:00, DCJonah said:

I'm surprised we don't have interest in buying him back.

It's only fans on villa talk that are obsessed with re-signing our old players. Not the people at the club. 

That said this may be one of the very rare occasions it might be a good idea. Although there's a lot of competition for places on the wings. 

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

His agent is now posting his visit to Everton. Embarrassing. 

It's a joke. A decent one actually.

As basically everyone predicted, this was a daft move from us.

Player value at least trebled in one good, not great, Championship year. We spent everything we got from him on one year of Zaniolo losing the ball.

Be interesting if we move to bring him back. Doubt he'll want to now and it could get messy.

55 minutes ago, sne said:

So who do people think will end up the best player, Dobbins, Illing-Jr or Philogene?

What about the next two PL seasons.

Who will be a better player...

Philogene, Diaby or Buendia?

:flag:

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

What about the next two PL seasons.

Who will be a better player...

Philogene, Diaby or Buendia?

:flag:

Diaby, easy. Unless he is sold of course.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â